Natalie Gulbis Drops F Bomb On Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm breathy and vulgar....just made the nielsen needle jump!

Funny, Danica Patrick dropped it also today during the race

Sent from my DROID X2

I really see this being a non issue. Its a word, while some people don't use it or like it, plenty do. I do have a tendency to use it in several different ways. But for this to be a big deal is silly.

Lol this is a great quote. I'm not surprised it happens I still curse even when I shouldn't. Golf can be frustrating at times. I don't think it's a huge deal.

If you listen closely I think she says 'aw Buck'

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

We don't have a thread for the tournament yet, so since it's already Saturday, I'll just post this here:

Wow, Michelle made a putt.

And, I hate the knee socks.

If you listen closely I think she says 'aw Buck'

lmao its the only bad thing about my name when people scream the F bomb i turn around. and now ill be replaying that in my head all night.

I keep listening to the video over and over and all I can hear is: "do you wanna ......................"

Are you guys hearing that as well?

I was hearing that for sure and then I woke up! No issue at all with vulgar language 95% of the world says them from time to time.

If shes gonna talk like that in that tone , I don't mind ..Kinda enjoyed it ..lol

lmao its the only bad thing about my name when people scream the F bomb i turn around. and now ill be replaying that in my head all night.

That'll come in handy if you ever run into a 'situation' again like we discussed last night haha

That'll come in handy if you ever run into a 'situation' again like we discussed last night haha

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! oh god.... lets keep my personal life off of THP!

Two hosel shots in a row by Lexi and I'm surprised she didn't drop her own F-bomb!

Two hosel shots in a row by Lexi and I'm surprised she didn't drop her own F-bomb!
I don't feel so bad now , That was brutal to watch .

Kinda surprised. Natalie's not known for the slip ups!

Never thought I say this because most of the time that word is yelled in a mean voice while mad but the way she said it......I liked it, but that's just me

This type of swearing happens all the time during a round on the PGA and LPGA Tours. Even when players aren't mic'd up, you can see it all over their face. Dustin Johnson is one that will wave to the crowd or tip his cap during applause, but you can tell he's pissed at the execution and is probably dropping the f-bomb in a similar manner. The only reason people think that Tiger "screams" is because the mic on the ground next to the tee box, David Feherty behind him with the boom mic and every camera on the course fixed on his facial expression and lips after every shot.

I think it's hot when girls swear, as long as it's not excessive. Especially in the way she did it. I do the same thing all the time.

I don't really care that she said it; I'm fine with it. Plus she's very attractive.

I walked with her group for almost the entire 18 today and am a little surprised by this. She was very sweet and interacted with the crowd quite well and quite often. Slip ups happen though, we all catch ourselves saying things we shouldn't from time to time.

Not a big deal to me.......way to much being made of it!

She seems like she'd be pretty cool. An FBomb here and there just reinforces it,, sometimes you just drop'em.

Nothing to this. Wouldn't even say it's an F-bomb more like a F-water gun. You hear so much more worse during a football game or hockey game I have no issue with it

Somebody just did the same thing in the nascar race about 30mins ago. Announcer was like sorry you had to hear that on the tv. ahah

Being a flight-line "maintainer" (bomb loader by trade)
First, you're on my cool list now, seeing that I'm a retired 2w1. Howdy, bro! (does my name make sense now?)
Also, my buddy took his two little girls to Prattville a couple years ago and said she was by far the most in-touch and available pro out there that day. He said she apologized that she had to go to some meeting but would be back. Thirty minutes later, she showed up as promised with auto'd gifts in hand and stood around for photos for everyone that waited. I think this makes her even more 'normal'.

I don't have a problem with golfers of any gender, creed and nationality cursing in the manner that Natalie did. It was subtle and under her breath. It was far from a prissy tyrade.

Having been at the Jamie Farr Classice last week as a standard bearer, I definitely have a lot more respect for their game and ability not that I didn't all ready but don't get me wrong. Being able to watch Morgan Pressel, Veronica Filibert, and others was a lot more easier on the eyes than Laurie Davies but I enjoyed watching Davies pound the ball around the course too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back