The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part is.....

His insurance will pay for it then try to sue the other person. Yet his rates will go up even though it wasn't his fault.

yep its such a scam, i love when i was involved in a hit and run and they tried raising my insurance. my car was parked outside my house.

I have a 34 hour shift every week coming up. I hope I don't regret it.

Good luck dude.

You're an animal, you can handle it. I'm a weakling, no way I could go back to the 30-hour shifts.

I have a 34 hour shift every week coming up. I hope I don't regret it.

Good luck dude.

im working 38 straight right now. its not to bad though especially when 10 of it is OT. thinking of all the putters i can buy always helps.

You're an animal, you can handle it. I'm a weakling, no way I could go back to the 30-hour shifts.

I hope I can. At least for a while.

im working 38 straight right now. its not to bad though especially when 10 of it is OT. thinking of all the putters i can buy always helps.

That's awesome. I have a pretty sweet schedule if the overnights don't kill me.

My wife and I are closing on a condo next week. That's where all of my money is going for a while, sadly.

My wife and I are closing on a condo next week. That's where all of my money is going for a while, sadly.

I cant do anything for 12 hours

good investment though.... prob even better than all my putters.... congrats Ary!

good investment though.... prob even better than all my putters.... congrats Ary!

Yeah, it's an investment, I just hope that it's not a money pit. Wife is already talking about redoing the kitchen, ugh.

Buck, once you hit the 588 irons at the Tour Van stop, you have to let me know what you think about them....I'm trying to decide between my 588 irons and the R11 irons I still have sitting around.

Yeah, it's an investment, I just hope that it's not a money pit. Wife is already talking about redoing the kitchen, ugh.

Buck, once you hit the 588 irons at the Tour Van stop, you have to let me know what you think about them....I'm trying to decide between my 588 irons and the R11 irons I still have sitting around.

im stoked about it, i'll be posting a lot about them im sure. JB said i could use them for one of the rounds so ill have a great feel for what i think is better.... its gonna be a tough sell im loving my R11s with the C Tapers in them. But the 588s look so good.

Bad day today. I want classes to start.

What are you doing home at 1030? It's your first weekend at college.

I'm having more fun here reading and listening to jam music by myself than I was before when I was out. I'm very odd.

I'm not very much a people person.

You've racked up almost 19k posts in a little over a year and you don't like to talk to people.

Its probably just anxiety. Learn to conquer it.

The weekend before classes start is the best!!!! Everyone has a clean slate

Its probably just anxiety. Learn to conquer it.

Going to second this. Hell, go find a local and ask what's there to do there. Hope they have a southern accent and they're female.

I just watched horrible bosses and it was funny as hell.

I get confused what thread I'm in. My bad heh.

Jennifer Anniston has always been and still is my favorite actress, he is just plain beautiful. Mila Kunis is stepping up the ranks though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back