PURE Grips - THP Tour Van

Hmmm, since these are only available at Tour Van stops, I am going to have to redouble my efforts to make it to Atlanta, and I already think I have a plan.

Gosh I hope those blue ones match the PX graphite shafts in my irons! That would be cool. I was hoping these would be restocked eventually in the Store, but this could work out. I'll definitely be at the stop in Atlanta and maybe the first one in Charlotte.

Edit: Uh Oh! Are those really blue, or purple?

Edit: Nevermind. They are blue.

Quoting this to answer a few questions.

Thanks Cookie....and btw, I will buy something from you one day. I know there has to be something that I can use in that arsenal that you have!

Gosh I hope those blue ones match the PX graphite shafts in my irons! That would be cool. I was hoping these would be restocked eventually in the Store, but this could work out. I'll definitely be at the stop in Atlanta and maybe the first one in Charlotte.

Edit: Uh Oh! Are those really blue, or purple?

Edit: Nevermind. They are blue.

I bet they would look great on your irons

The THP Pure grip that Damaikis sent me and I are getting along rather nicely. Love the feel, love the look, and I am not having the issue with the slippage and moisture. So, depending on what JB and GG have up their sleeve for the Tour Van stops, these will probably be going on my Razr X's when I re-shaft my KBS Tour Customs in, sometime this fall or winter. The Blue is really growing on me.

The orange would match my Ogio Chamber bag pretty well.

The pink are just nice.....because they are pink and I am an attention wh**e. ha

I really really like all of these colors, plus the THP logo make them a no brainer. I want to buy up a whole box hehe

I got to see these grips in person over the weekend and anyone going to a tour van stop is not going to be disappointed. These grips are awesome!!! All the colors looked even better in person.

I got to see these grips in person over the weekend and anyone going to a tour van stop is not going to be disappointed. These grips are awesome!!! All the colors looked even better in person.
I will admit, I am pretty jealous of those that get the opportunity to grab these!

I just hope some of the more "out there" colors are available in Des Moines. I kinda like being different! Ha

I will admit, I am pretty jealous of those that get the opportunity to grab these!

You do have a reason to be jealous. I'm sure you can sweet talk somebody into grabbing you some grips.

You do have a reason to be jealous. I'm sure you can sweet talk somebody into grabbing you some grips.
Probably so. I'll text Dean. :act-up:

The THP Pure grip that Damaikis sent me and I are getting along rather nicely. Love the feel, love the look, and I am not having the issue with the slippage and moisture. So, depending on what JB and GG have up their sleeve for the Tour Van stops, these will probably be going on my Razr X's when I re-shaft my KBS Tour Customs in, sometime this fall or winter. The Blue is really growing on me.

Good to hear you like it. They really are great. I want some orange and purple, lol.

I will grab some for you if you need

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

how much for a set of these?

I do wish that I could grab some of these but damn I can't make the Saturday demo. Grr...

I was totally skimming JB. can't wait to see these!

I will grab some for you if you need

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Thanks Chunky, but it wouldnt be right. They are for those that make it to the Tour Van stops, and unfortunately at this time, I cant make the NC trip. Still holding out some hope for the ATL trip though.

setting some $ aside for a set of green PUREs...should they be there for the AC trip... :)

I have been holding the urge to purchase grips lately because of these suckers

Back