The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

Bring a board game FK, it might be a long one....hehe

hahaha. INsanelyslowgolfer in the house!

I dunno about INgolfer but Ive only ever seen one golfer laser the flag on chip shots.

I dunno about INgolfer but Ive only ever seen one golfer laser the flag on chip shots.

What's wrong with that. I laser the flag on putts, hahaha.

Did he bring his gallery?

Yeah me too. And he wouldn't share that info. I could have sworn it was 11 yards but apparently it was 7

What's wrong with that. I laser the flag on putts, hahaha.

LOL I still get mind bottled when I remember TC and I sitting there watching. When looked at each other in disbelief and I almost started laughing because I thought he was joking but he was for real.

FYI, the bar "Eleven" is at the top of the building that Tadashi showed in his first photo. You can look out at the range from way up there, or you can have a view back towards Orlando. On a clear night, you can see the fireworks from Disney from up there.

Also, it should be fun to see if anyone can hit the Annika Academy building on Demo Day. The Belbs and JRod came pretty close during the first Morgan Cup's media day.

Have fun, looks like a gorgeous day out there!!

Looking forward to hopefully more photos.

c6e4e411-3682-404e.jpg

Hole #1 from the blues 324 par 4

Yeah me too. And he wouldn't share that info. I could have sworn it was 11 yards but apparently it was 7

No way dude you have to laser it yourself lol

Have fun Freddie! These pictures make me realize May is so far away :(

c6e4e421-3aa9-bbcf.jpg

Hole2 402 par 4

Loving the pictures here, thanks for posting. This entire place looks unreal.

Is that the Niklaus course?

Have fun out there guys

c6e4e41e-3ce0-e0b4.jpg

Hole3 par 5 553

Man that sure does look awesome.

Great pics Freddie. Thanks for sharing. Now longing for May!

Back