THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who has the hook up on cigars that's coming to Des Moines? I dont like to fly with them as I've had bad luck doing so. So I'm looking to sit back and enjoy a couple. Let me know what you got, I have cash.

We can also stop at my local shops on the way out, and I have some on hand for Fridays round. Maybe we can work a barter out with JRod :p

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

We can also stop at my local shops on the way out, and I have some on hand for Fridays round. Maybe we can work a barter out with JRod :p

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

That sounds good as well Dan. Now get to sleep so your primed up for the country club dude.

I have not had a good cigar in at least a year now, or any cigar for that matter. All this talk makes me think maybe i'll pick one up at a store I know in west des moines.

Is anybody doing anything Friday night?? I don't think I'll be getting there early enough for any golf, but maybe a few beverages.

~Rock

I just smoke cheap cigars, but I may buy a couple before I leave KC. I like a much more mild cigar

I have not had a good cigar in at least a year now, or any cigar for that matter. All this talk makes me think maybe i'll pick one up at a store I know in west des moines.

Is anybody doing anything Friday night?? I don't think I'll be getting there early enough for any golf, but maybe a few beverages.

~Rock

There will be a few of us checking in on Friday early evening and surely grabbing some dinner and drinks. Likely at somewhere very near the hotel.

Really looking forward to this. Going to be so much fun meeting a bunch of new guys and catching up with others. I have yet to meet a THP'r I didn't like.

Really looking forward to this. Going to be so much fun meeting a bunch of new guys and catching up with others. I have yet to meet a THP'r I didn't like.
Same here. Well except Dean and Cookie. But mainly because they beat me at golf. They're decent enough guys I guess.

I am looking forward to getting my Jake Nation membership card hehe

Latest I will be there Friday is 730 but I'm considering taking the day off. Sucks I have to carry my clubs I'd like to ride the new bike.

I have some macanudo cafes I can bring I will never smoke them.

I would try one Jrod, thanks for the offer man. I will try anything once, but those sort of robust ones tend to make me a bit queasy, I am not a cigar afficianado by any means I just enjoy an occasional one on the course

Just a quick shout out to Albatross Club Members. You guys are responsible for making these trips possible. We have some great gear for you and I look forward to thanking each one of you in person. The cost for these journeys is quite high and each one of you made it all possible.

Just a quick shout out to Albatross Club Members. You guys are responsible for making these trips possible. We have some great gear for you and I look forward to thanking each one of you in person. The cost for these journeys is quite high and each one of you made it all possible.

I look forward to sharing a fist bump with ya Josh. We may make this trip possible, but you and Morgan make this SITE possible. Without this site I am not quite sure what I would do at work hehe

I look forward to sharing a fist bump with ya Josh. We may make this trip possible, but you and Morgan make this SITE possible. Without this site I am not quite sure what I would do at work hehe
Shhhhhh, don't bring that work thing up! Ha! Looking forward to finding out where you use to live in the Frisco area!

I'm really looking forward to meeting the two of you once again. THP has been a huge part of my everyday life for several years now allowing me to meet many people and learn a ton of things golf and non-golf related. Becoming an Albatross Club Member seem's the very least I could do and I hope everyone who make a tour van event join's in support of THP!

Latest I will be there Friday is 730 but I'm considering taking the day off. Sucks I have to carry my clubs I'd like to ride the new bike.

Have Hawk bring up your clubs. Ride the bike!

Considering all you guys do for us, it's the least we can do! If you had double or triple albatross members I would join them too! I look forward to seeing both of you and Duke and Ellie( was sad they weren't in MB) very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well guys I'm sorry to say that it looks like I will not be able to attend. Our house isn't going to be finished. I also looked at flying in and the price was only 160 round trip but the earliest I could get there Saturday was 12:45 and then returning home at 9:45 on Sunday morning. Those are terrible times.lol. Sorry guys. Hopefully next time. So since I'm not going to be there someone will have to take my place icejacking Hawks cart and and out driving Jrod by 100 yards.. Duey???

Sorry bro, that is a cheap flight though, wish the time worked out better.

Well guys I'm sorry to say that it looks like I will not be able to attend. Our house isn't going to be finished. I also looked at flying in and the price was only 160 round trip but the earliest I could get there Saturday was 12:45 and then returning home at 9:45 on Sunday morning. Those are terrible times.lol. Sorry guys. Hopefully next time. So since I'm not going to be there someone will have to take my place icejacking Hawks cart and and out driving Jrod by 100 yards.. Duey???

Dang, sorry to hear it buddy. That's got to be tough to swallow, but priorities happen and you will be sorely missed. I can't get past Jrob's drive with my second shot, lol.

Sure you can Duey... Just have a faster cart.

Dang Jacob! We are going to miss you

Dang, sorry to hear it buddy. That's got to be tough to swallow, but priorities happen and you will be sorely missed. I can't get past Jrob's drive with my second shot, lol.
It's sucks man. I had been looking forward to this since it was announced.

That sucks dude. Hopefully we'll get to meet and play golf sometime in the future though. But if there were ever a ray of sunshine to that crappy news, I believe that does drop us back to all foursomes for Saturday.

~Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back