2012 The Barclay's (SPOILERS)

I am picking Kuchar. I think this course sets up well for him, plus he is just a good dude it seems like

Tight targets on this course. I like Kuchar as well

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'll be there on saturday with my pops and my two friends...should be a great time. i've played black once...have to say afterwards i was relieved...it's mentally and physically taxing. can't wait to see these guys in action...

Practice day was fun. My friend and I followed Zach Johnson for the 9 holes he played, we were the only two following him. Guy looked good. Didnt miss a fairway and hit almost all the greens. He just needs to get the speed of the greens down. If he does I think he can win it. Also followed Rory and Mcdowell for a few holes. McIlroy was a little wild but not surprising. It was nice seeing how guys played the course and comparing it to how I played it.

nighthawk, how much did you pay for parking???

None. I took the train from Ronkonkoma and took the free shuttle from Farmingdale. That seems to be the way to go. For me atleast it seems pointless to drive all the way to jones beach, pay for parking then pay for the shuttle and back track to Bethpage. On Thursday and Sunday I am volunteering so I get free parking at Farmingdale.

I think the tee times are kind of weird, especially with tiger and rory being paired together tomorrow at 7am (understandably to be in the coverage window on friday) but phil is 2 groups ahead of them, usually he'd be paired in a tee slot opposite of those 2. I also think it's kind of weird that with all the hype surrounding tiger and rory that they didn't put them in the coverage window on thursday.

To me, by tiger not skipping this event, it shows that he wants to win. Usually he skips and relies in his abilities to get the job done. This time he wants it. This is his chance to show everyone he owns the tour, and he's going to go out there and take it.

To me, by tiger not skipping this event, it shows that he wants to win. Usually he skips and relies in his abilities to get the job done. This time he wants it. This is his chance to show everyone he owns the tour, and he's going to go out there and take it.

If he makes the cut! Seriously though, with Duff Eagle not playing it does make me think Tiger has the chance to pounce.

Tiger comes through this week with a win.

Skipped off the pond using Tapatalk

Agreed Thainer, Tiger wants to be back on top and dominate.....lol
Seriously, I'm glad to see him commit to the tour again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gonna be an interesting week for sure...Tiger and Phil both have great records at Bethpage and the crowds will be behind Phil for sure...I would really like to see Lefty put it all together this week.

TBT: hope that means you are going with Phil this week! I have some ground to make up, ha.

My starters:

Bradley
Rose
McIlroy
McDowell

Bench:

Garcia
Watson
Woods
Pettersson

Phil will be average at best. He just doesn't have it right now. Poor bugger.

Phil will be average at best. He just doesn't have it right now. Poor bugger.

Although doesn't Phil play well at Bethpage? The crowd seems to get him going there

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

i was watching phil on 'on the range' last night...is it wierd that watching him swing the last few tournaments, it actually seems painful? he just looks like he's being forced to play...no 'freeness' to him in anyway...a rigid somberness...?

Starters - Stricker, B Watson, McIlroy & McDowell
Bench - Kuchar, Woods, Rose & Harrington

i was watching phil on 'on the range' last night...is it wierd that watching him swing the last few tournaments, it actually seems painful? he just looks like he's being forced to play...no 'freeness' to him in anyway...a rigid somberness...?

That's the way it looks watching him on tv man, he just doesn't look excited right now. I hope his and everyone's health close to him is good and that's not the distraction.

That's the way it looks watching him on tv man, he just doesn't look excited right now. I hope his and everyone's health close to him is good and that's not the distraction.
we haven't seen amy at any tourneys...i'm seriously hoping she's in good health...she's his rock, i have a feeling if something were to happen to her that his shoes would be hanging on the wall before we had a chance to post about it.

I was thinking the same about his health. I hope his ailments are inline. Being an owner of a MLB team can't be easy

I was thinking the same about his health. I hope his ailments are inline. Being an owner of a MLB team can't be easy

Yeah no doubt, but it's gotta be cool. I hope he plays well at BethPage, he is the adopted son there.

I think the tee times are kind of weird, especially with tiger and rory being paired together tomorrow at 7am (understandably to be in the coverage window on friday) but phil is 2 groups ahead of them, usually he'd be paired in a tee slot opposite of those 2. I also think it's kind of weird that with all the hype surrounding tiger and rory that they didn't put them in the coverage window on thursday.

The groupings for all of the Fedex Cup events are based on their positioning in the Fedex Cup Standings, that's how you get Rory, Tiger and Zach Johnson (#4 in the rankings, but in the top 3 with Dufner absent) in a group, and then it works its way down from there. So the desire to balance the "stars" at different times during the broadcast is secondary to their positioning in the Fedex Cup Standings. It will be less of an issue with the last 2 Fedex Cup events with their smaller fields.

I really hope Phil goes HAM this week. I'd love to see him get a win.

Wtf, Gmac and Keegan are already +3. Didnt see that coming but it is still early.

Looks like Phil is starting off good. I like to see this. Go Phil!

Back