Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jelly Bean.

Jelly Bean.

Ah, I think I'm using the same one...I think Kmac and WE were talking about it way back in this thread. SO much better than the stock.

haha that was the phone I was referencing earlier.. That thing is huge!!!! I'm also horribly entertained by how many comparison pictures there are between that and the iPhone.. Oh google..

Spoiler
GalaxyNote_2.jpg

Is VZgoing to be getting the note? If not, I'm jumping ship and going to AT&T

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks KMac for his assistance with keyboard help today.
Also, how effin cool is face recognize? I love that feature.

Jelly Bean.

Switched from SwiftKey? I go back and forth between jellybean and SwiftKey.

I much prefer Jelly Bean. My thumb still hits the menu button every now and then with all of them, but I just cannot get over how much better this device is overall than my last phone. I mean its not even close.

I much prefer Jelly Bean. My thumb still hits the menu button every now and then with all of them, but I just cannot get over how much better this device is overall than my last phone. I mean its not even close.

I haven't even thought about switching back.

I finally drank the Kool Aid and picked up the S3 Thanks for the helpful tips War.
I can tap till I drop now.
Twitter is easier to see and respond and a whole lot more.
Thank you Ryan

Are you guys talking about different droid based keyboards or something? I'm so lost here.

Are you guys talking about different droid based keyboards or something? I'm so lost here.

Yup, keyboards.

Sent from my HTC One X

There are many keyboards and Jelly Bean is the next platform. The Jelly Bean keyboard is available in the app store and is great.

There are many keyboards and Jelly Bean is the next platform. The Jelly Bean keyboard is available in the app store and is great.

Nice. I've got 8 months to be convinced that androids are sweet again, so be sure to obsess over yours haha!

I'm still surprised they pushed so far away from slide out keyboards like the droid2.. Touch screens are solid but it's nice to mix it up.

Nice. I've got 8 months to be convinced that androids are sweet again, so be sure to obsess over yours haha!

I'm still surprised they pushed so far away from slide out keyboards like the droid2.. Touch screens are solid but it's nice to mix it up.

There are still a couple phones out there with slide out keyboards but not many. I love a nice keyboard but not a huge brick sized phone. The S3 is pretty slick though.

I finally drank the Kool Aid and picked up the S3 Thanks for the helpful tips War.
I can tap till I drop now.
Twitter is easier to see and respond and a whole lot more.
Thank you Ryan

Whoa I missed this, you grabbed an S3 too? That is awesome, the Shark is rocking an S3 now. Did you go with white just to screw with everyone? haha

stupid iphone won't install or update apps. Please throw an S3 my way haha

There are still a couple phones out there with slide out keyboards but not many. I love a nice keyboard but not a huge brick sized phone. The S3 is pretty slick though.

I've heard from three separate people this week alone that the S3 is fantastic. How's the battery life?

I've heard from three separate people this week alone that the S3 is fantastic. How's the battery life?

Not great, but better than I expected. I get a whole day out of it with moderate use. Heavy use, I recharge middle of afternoon. However the trade off being this huge screen and some incredible stuff, its worth it for me. Plus removable battery means I can carry a spare if needed.

Not fantastic lol. I can make it through a day but a few times I'll have to plug in to the car charger or plug it in at home early. I also leave the house some days before 6 am and use my phone a lot during the day. Couple that with a huge bright display and you have shorter then ideal battery life. With what the phone does though I'm ok with it. Its much better then my old iPhone.

Not fantastic lol. I can make it through a day but a few times I'll have to plug in to the car charger or plug it in at home early. I also leave the house some days before 6 am and use my phone a lot during the day. Couple that with a huge bright display and you have shorter then ideal battery life. With what the phone does though I'm ok with it. Its much better then my old iPhone.

Plus the ease to turn on and off features like bluetooth, gps and wifi you can stretch it. And GOOGLE MAPS!!!! you rock!!!!

For me it's better than what I saw with my iPhone. With heavy use, I make it to about 5 or 6pm until its dead. I carry a spare battery at times, so for example, last night I had league. Before heading to the golf course, rather than having to charge it up, I just popped in a new battery and was good to go.

Plus the ease to turn on and off features like bluetooth, gps and wifi you can stretch it. And GOOGLE MAPS!!!! you rock!!!!
I just did the update on Google Maps a few days ago in the Google Play store. The newest version is phenomenal.

With juice defender I can usually go a full day with my S3, charging it fully overnight. LOVE this phone!

With juice defender I can usually go a full day with my S3, charging it fully overnight. LOVE this phone!
Juice Defender annoyed me. Turned off too much of my stuff, and I really dont see that much of a difference in battery life without it.

Not great, but better than I expected. I get a whole day out of it with moderate use. Heavy use, I recharge middle of afternoon. However the trade off being this huge screen and some incredible stuff, its worth it for me. Plus removable battery means I can carry a spare if needed.

Battery life is a pretty huge selling point for me. Big reason why I dropped my D2 global was because of the 3/4 day battery life, so while I fully understand why, i am disappointed to hear that..

Maybe in 8 months they'll sort out the battery life or I'll get over my obsession with a full day on one charge haha

Juice Defender annoyed me. Turned off too much of my stuff, and I really dont see that much of a difference in battery life without it.

Yeah it gets annoying at times and if I am planning on using data heavily I'll disable it, but it's made a difference for mine.

Good point on how easy it is to turn off Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS. I love the pulldown menu for that. I might have to look into another battery. War, how long does the spare hold its charge? For a while? The days where I'm gone from 5 am till late sometimes cause me bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back