2012 The Barclay's (SPOILERS)

Wtf, Gmac and Keegan are already +3. Didnt see that coming but it is still early.

I wouldn't worry, tight leaderboard.

Sent from my HTC One X

Wtf, Gmac and Keegan are already +3. Didnt see that coming but it is still early.
Its because I have him starting. I will bench him tomorrow and he will go low.

I wouldn't worry, tight leaderboard.

Sent from my HTC One X

Are you sure? Leaders are now -4 and Gmac is now +4. He's playing his way to a weekend off already.

I got both on the bench thankfully.

I have already benched them. Should have started Sergio in place of Keegan! Darnit.

I am especially surprised by Keegan. I figured he would go low this weekend, but it is halfway through day 1

I wanted to take Sergio but couldnt buy into him not being Sergiblow again. Looks like I was wrong again.

It's playoff time, guess Nick Watney wants to be relevant again.

The groupings for all of the Fedex Cup events are based on their positioning in the Fedex Cup Standings, that's how you get Rory, Tiger and Zach Johnson (#4 in the rankings, but in the top 3 with Dufner absent) in a group, and then it works its way down from there. So the desire to balance the "stars" at different times during the broadcast is secondary to their positioning in the Fedex Cup Standings. It will be less of an issue with the last 2 Fedex Cup events with their smaller fields.

good stuff, good to know.

In spoilers for jinx

Spoiler

Go Watney!

I have Sergio and DJ on the bench, crap. Hopefully Webb and Bubba don't make me regret it.

When did they turn 7 into a par 5? I heard keegan talking about a new tee there in his wednesday press conference, I guess that's that he was refering to

TBT: hope that means you are going with Phil this week! I have some ground to make up, ha.

My starters:

Bradley
Rose
McIlroy
McDowell

Bench:

Garcia
Watson
Woods
Pettersson

He's on my bench in case he gets hot...our starters are really similar...gotta protect my lead with 4 events left:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have pat perez and good ole dj, sitting at a combined 9 under par, cooling their heels on the bench. savvy move

It's almost like all this talk of Paddy not being a Capitan's pick have lit a fire under him.

Sent from my HTC One X

This demands a caption contest:

scaled.php

Tiger must have watched the Morgan Cup coverage and liked the Bridgestone staffer's Sunday outfit of all black with white hats/shoes/belt.

It hard to pass on Rory. I agree with the people who said Tiger if he can hold it together on the weekend. Don't agree with the people who picked Phil. He's been a complete non factor since Pebble Beach. Hard to think he's gonna come ready to play this week!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This demands a caption contest:

scaled.php

"C'mon Tiger, just tell me! How many IHOP waitresses at the same time?"

Sorry if that's a little raunchier than what was welcomed. I had to!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back