The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be a fair price to ask for a real deal Ahina (one time professional pull)?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

To quote the annoying metlife commercial that plays every five friggin minutes, I think it should be .05.

Take an eBay average then drop it by $10-20.

To quote the annoying metlife commercial that plays every five friggin minutes, I think it should be .05.

Take an eBay average then drop it by $10-20.

I would, but averages are so skewed by whole clubs, made for shafts, low priced auctions that make up the difference w/ $50.00 worth of shipping.

It seems like most are around the $180 range. $200 with tips.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Drop it for $150 and move it quick. I bet shipping is a killer for you though.

Drop it for $150 and move it quick. I bet shipping is a killer for you though.

Yeah. I was gonna post $160 shipping included. I'd end up keeping about $130. Shipping is gonna be $27 and some change anywhere in the US.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Probably just do $150. Good idea I think. I'd keep $120 which kinda sucks. But I'll be happy I gave a THP'er a deal.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Wow only $27? I am surprised. It cost me $15 to send Hanks a dang pair of sunglasses.

Wow only $27? I am surprised. It cost me $15 to send Hanks a dang pair of sunglasses.

Hah! Luckily they go by weight of parcel minus the box at the UPS on military post. My shaft probably weighs a tad more than those glasses but not much.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Was taking a few pictures earlier and thought this is just too sexy a sight to behold to not be posted somewhere. And I'm not ready to do a WITB until later tonight so I wanted to go ahead and post this.
18a53a9a-c116-c74e.jpg

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Was taking a few pictures earlier and thought this is just too sexy a sight to behold to not be posted somewhere. And I'm not ready to do a WITB until later tonight so I wanted to go ahead and post this.
18a53a9a-c116-c74e.jpg

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Oh wow, those are two stunning drivers right there!

COLT that is beautiful looking

I cant sleep. Too excited.

I'm in bed! Have been for 3 hours, lol.

Fine then. Go check out the WITB thread. We're the only ones left posting on here.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I'm convinced. I'm the only person left on THP right now. Guess I'll just talk to myself.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I'm lurking.
I'm convinced. I'm the only person left on THP right now. Guess I'll just talk to myself.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Well, I'm all moved in. Dorm is small as hell, but I can deal. Everybody seems happy and eager to help. Waiting on my roomie to get here.

Maybe just me but I could never use that stuff with a baby in the house. Would be afraid to take it and not wake up if needed. I guess the wife is there to swat you awake but still..

Spoiler
I almost said "I guess thats what the wife is for". In terms of waking you up, not because its only her job to take care of the baby at night... Haha!
Just got this from Amazon prime for $7. Took it for the first time last night and this morning I feel so refreshed. Woke up during the night because of the baby but still feel super rested. Like GG said earlier, a little warning, it tastes terrible but I mixed it with water.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I'm taking my girls camping this weekend!

I'm taking my girls camping this weekend!

Look out for the ponder bear in the woods-he may strike in the night and next thing you know you'll buy all the golf stuff you ponder-

2011-01-20-21-47-341701792394.jpg

145525W5_NL_sm.gif

Hopefully Isaac doesnt get too big sitting out in the Gulf.

i'm testing a new drug not approved by the FDA for money to buy golf stuff. $550 for 6 weeks. but i only have to take the drug itself for 2 of the weeks. i can't believe i havn't thought of this earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back