The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, Matthew. Hope your wife approves!

She approves thus far but is hating looking at houses. We're flying out this Thursday for the weekend to look around.
She also thinks she wants to be a house wife for a little while so life is going to get real interesting, real fast. Anybody know of a school system in need of a veteran special ed teacher?

Awesome Jen, looks exhilarating! I have done it once and it was a ton of fun.

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums...-A7DD-D44EA1FFE83B-12021-00000ACCF9947E81.mp4
Me and my 9 year old niece doing a sky coaster today. It was a drop from 165 feet at 70 mph. She was a rockstar doing it with me. My sister always jokes that she should have been my kid because she is a complete dare devil like me.

That's a blast, glad you got to share it with your niece. I did this in Branson a few years ago with my youngest daughter, not as scary at night, lol.

Finally in Florida for vacation after 19 hours of driving yesterday! Here for a week and going to go to some parks with the wife and playing some golf with THPers! Gonna be a great week! Hoping the rain stays away as much as possible because there is a 40-50% chance each day this week.

After 2 days of agony, I was able to fix the touch pad on my laptop and I can finally use it again. Oh lord it feels good to be able to type again.

Going to the next belt buckle hole smaller is a good HHJJ.

Going to the next belt buckle hole smaller is a good HHJJ.

Smallville becoming Smallerville haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Finally in Florida for vacation after 19 hours of driving yesterday! Here for a week and going to go to some parks with the wife and playing some golf with THPers! Gonna be a great week! Hoping the rain stays away as much as possible because there is a 40-50% chance each day this week.
Welcome to summer in Florida. Don't go anywhere because the weather is sure to change 15 minutes later.

Got my email this morning I was picked for practice round tickets for the Masters!!!!!'

Got my email this morning I was picked for practice round tickets for the Masters!!!!!'
Awesome! Make Dean earn the opportunity to tag along.

that was exciting. Even if you did wake me up an hour earlier than normal.

Awesome! Make Dean earn the opportunity to tag along.

Hmmm...she does want a new driver and perhaps irons.

Oh I can already see my apartment getting cleaner by the minute.

we are still talking about me right?

I'm a bit of an "addict" to two drinks: Arnold Palmer and Monster. The best weeks of the year are then Arizonas are 2 for 1 and when Monsters are 2 for 2 at Walgreens. Well, for the first time ever, BOTH CAME IN THE SAME WEEK! I went in ready to walk out with 20 cans of Palmer. Yep. I usually drink 10 a week, this time I get 20! and then couldn't resist the urge for 10 cans of Monster, all for 20 bucks. I think I'm set through Labor Day weekend.

I'm a bit of an "addict" to two drinks: Arnold Palmer and Monster. The best weeks of the year are then Arizonas are 2 for 1 and when Monsters are 2 for 2 at Walgreens. Well, for the first time ever, BOTH CAME IN THE SAME WEEK! I went in ready to walk out with 20 cans of Palmer. Yep. I usually drink 10 a week, this time I get 20! and then couldn't resist the urge for 10 cans of Monster, all for 20 bucks. I think I'm set through Labor Day weekend.

i can't wait to read your rant on your kidney stones!

You sir are in trouble

I have never had an "energy drink". Not even a sip.

I do drink too much Diet Coke though. But I also drink a ton of water, so hopefully that will prevent the stones.

I have never had an "energy drink". Not even a sip.

I do drink too much Diet Coke though. But I also drink a ton of water, so hopefully that will prevent the stones.

Energy drinks are amazing.

You sound like my dad. He just drinks a liter a day of DC now but used to drink 7-8 cans a day. Tons of water though. I drink quite a bit too.

At lunch I went inside a coffee shop and left my window rolled down a bit and I found this on my seat. Read it carefully. Someone thinks I'm hot too bad I'm married and like women.
photo.jpg
[/IMG]

I think It's HHJJ at least someone is looking ????:confused2:

Finally get to play some golf this weekend! Friday afternoon at a place TBD up in North Dallas. Saturday morning, 1st tee time off at 6:45am at Iron Horse in Fort Worth. 2 Fantasy drafts to attend later on Saturday. Then a charity scramble at Glen Eagles on Monday afternoon. A good guy weekend in store!

Finally get to play some golf this weekend! Friday afternoon at a place TBD up in North Dallas. Saturday morning, 1st tee time off at 6:45am at Iron Horse in Fort Worth. 2 Fantasy drafts to attend later on Saturday. Then a charity scramble at Glen Eagles on Monday afternoon. A good guy weekend in store!

Gleneagles is a great track if youve never played. Two unbelievable courses out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back