The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

Thanks for the pics Fred, keep em coming!

Pffft. Serious golfers walk courses. :D

Ha, I knew that would come up.

Course appears to be in pristine condition!

This looks harder than our Texas courses Cookie..........

Reunion is interesting because it's got some elevation changes in it, which is kind of different for courses in the area

This looks harder than our Texas courses Cookie..........

Only because they have sand and water. Other than that, they are about the same.

Ha, I knew that would come up.

Course appears to be in pristine condition!
It does, doesnt seem to be rain soaked even though we have had a TON of rain the past few weeks.

c6e4e411-4f25-3afc.jpg

Hole9 par 4 358

I'm walking this weekend. Getting serious

Harumpf! Showoff :arrogant: I remember that bridge now, I got lost trying to take a short cut from the back 9 of watson back over to the clubhouse. Come to think of it I got lost a lot during MC 1.0

c6e4e41e-520e-86a2.jpg

Hole 10 par 4 408

THP outings and condos don't get along very well.

WTF! Did Jack learn to hit a draw when he was designing this course? The right side of almost every hole looks like scorecard death.

Yeah, I don't think one can miss left too much either. *Gulp*

WTF! Did Jack learn to hit a draw when he was designing this course? The right side of almost every hole looks like scorecard death.

Its a different Nicklaus course without a doubt, but when you get out there, it has some classic Nicklaus to it. There is room on the right on a lot of holes that does not show in the pictures.

c6e4e416-54ff-cd22.jpg

Par3 11th 158

Its a different Nicklaus course without a doubt, but when you get out there, it has some classic Nicklaus to it. There is room on the right on a lot of holes that does not show in the pictures.

Good. I was getting worried that I might need the 25 pack of lessons from Golftec, haha.

I do know that I want a shot at redemption on the backside of the Watson course. Do we know yet if all 3 courses will available for play given the time of year we'll be there?

Pffft. Serious golfers walk courses. :D

I am definitely NOT a serious golfer. I don't even like it when it is cart path only. hahahaha

I am definitely NOT a serious golfer. I don't even like it when it is cart path only. hahahaha

That is awesome!

Tapatalkin

c6e4e412-5752-4bae.jpg

Hole12 par4 368

c6e4e40f-5933-fcaa.jpg

Nice grouping on 12 (2) 10' and a 5' (Bradd)

and the crowd goes wild!

c6e4e41e-5a1e-94c2.jpg

#13 par4 399

Back