Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus the ease to turn on and off features like bluetooth, gps and wifi you can stretch it. And GOOGLE MAPS!!!! you rock!!!!

Yeah, the BT feature on the iPhone is very stupid.. I love the connectivity on my GLI, but it definitely isn't needed beyond that. Going all the way into the settings to turn it off is straight up annoying.

For me it's better than what I saw with my iPhone. With heavy use, I make it to about 5 or 6pm until its dead. I carry a spare battery at times, so for example, last night I had league. Before heading to the golf course, rather than having to charge it up, I just popped in a new battery and was good to go.

That's pretty solid.. Which iPhone were you using?

Good point on how easy it is to turn off Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS. I love the pulldown menu for that. I might have to look into another battery. War, how long does the spare hold its charge? For a while? The days where I'm gone from 5 am till late sometimes cause me bother.
A full charge with the Spare battery gives me the same as the OEM battery. I actually just had to check, and I have been using the Spare battery all day today...Im at 84% right now.

I got this one for $10 it was worth a shot, and I have been pleased; http://www.amazon.com/Warranty-EB-L...38993&sr=8-1&keywords=galaxy+s3+anker+battery

Also grabbed the external battery charger. You can move the charging pins around so you can charge any type of battery you might have, quite convenient; http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Multi-P...5739045&sr=8-1&keywords=anker+battery+charger
Yeah, the BT feature on the iPhone is very stupid.. I love the connectivity on my GLI, but it definitely isn't needed beyond that. Going all the way into the settings to turn it off is straight up annoying.

That's pretty solid.. Which iPhone were you using?
iPhone 4s

Put 2 bose desktop speakers on my desk a few months ago. Enjoying them so much I am considering a full home sound system.

Well I am no longer an iPhone 4 user!

I'm now a iPhone 4s user:beat-up:

Just starting to play with it. Definatly better hardware and cell reception so I'm happy about that.

I generally upgrade every 2 versions so going fro a 3Gs to a 4S was a nice jump. Not enough changes from version to version for my liking.

Pfft. It added Android this time. Voice to txt and notification bar.
Apple fanboys to the thread to refute that Apple had those two things first in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

I generally upgrade every 2 versions so going fro a 3Gs to a 4S was a nice jump. Not enough changes from version to version for my liking.
Ya, work just gives me phones and we switched from Telus to Rodgers and they just handed me a 4s and there we go. The good news is I go from having 4GB a month data to 6GB a month data! Thats sweet and rodgers has much better cell reception than Telus does, especially across canada when I'm travelling. There is nothing worse than flying into a city and then finding out that not only does the city suck but you don't get cell reception there.

Apple fanboys to the thread to refute that Apple had those two things first in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Pshhh, I dont even use either of them. Android can have them..haha

There is nothing to refute. I had them (the phones). Im waiting for the commercials of some celebrity showing their Iphone can unlock just by looking at it. Amazing new feature coming to their iPhone 5S.

and one I enjoy quite a bit now in 2012

To change the topic, its amazing how far Android has come and the looking at it on a larger screen is just awesome.

Ya, work just gives me phones and we switched from Telus to Rodgers and they just handed me a 4s and there we go. The good news is I go from having 4GB a month data to 6GB a month data! Thats sweet and rodgers has much better cell reception than Telus does, especially across canada when I'm travelling. There is nothing worse than flying into a city and then finding out that not only does the city suck but you don't get cell reception there.

I know the feeling man. I used to travel for work and my work generously gave us a Motorola Q. What an absolutely piece of junk that thing was. I stopped traveling finally and they gave everyone new Blackberry's..haha

Been with Roger's for 3 years now. Have no complaints about reception except for the lack of it in smaller towns. Shouldn't be a problem when traveling though. They have have a much larger LTE network too from what I can tell, which is nice.

Been with Roger's for 3 years now. Have no complaints about reception except for the lack of it in smaller towns. Shouldn't be a problem when traveling though. They have have a much larger LTE network too from what I can tell, which is nice.
Thats good to hear.

So I've been playing with the phone for the last hour and its pretty good, definatly a better all around phone than the 4. Siri is kinda useless though.

JN, juicedefender is nice but if you have an app like Lookout for if you lose your phone, you're sol. It needs data on to locate the phone

Hello!! LG's 84" 4K LCD TV. Just wow.

lg84inchudtv02_1_610x715.jpg

My wallet is scared of that TV but I think I just fell in love.

This reminds me, I need to sell my iPhone 4S...

U can just send it to one-t...haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I much prefer Jelly Bean. My thumb still hits the menu button every now and then with all of them, but I just cannot get over how much better this device is overall than my last phone. I mean its not even close.

I need you to educate me...is jellybean an actual keyboard or type of word entry on your phone?

It is an actual keyboard in the store.

It is an actual keyboard in the store.

Ok...thanks...I guess I could have googled it.

Just saw that apple won their lawsuit against samsung and a few others. 1 billion, thats freaking crazy.

Just saw that apple won their lawsuit against samsung and a few others. 1 billion, thats freaking crazy.

Money aside, this is pretty damaging to Samsung's rep....good thing for them consumers don't care about that stuff. A product that looks like an apple device but doesn't cost like one? Sure thing!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Yet Samsung is still producing components for the ipad, iPhone, and Macs? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back