THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

We do have a full kitchen on this beast and with some help setting up, I bet I could scrounge together a fine cup of french pressed "brewed" java.

I could be down for that. I still need to Google map my drive and figure out how long it will actually take.

I appreciate the offer guys, but setup for something like this is a breeze. We only will have about 1 tenth the amount of stuff at a THP Demo Day, so we should have it covered.

Hehe sorry Kmac.

My meeting is at noon in my area on Saturday. I'm trying to see if I can come out early am to meet everyone and then drive back home. JB, could you use any help setting up? If I can get out for even a part of the morning I'd love to help you and GG out.

How far are you from AC? Pretty close?

How far are you from AC? Pretty close?

I can get to AC in about 40-45 mins on average. Sometimes less when there is no traffic.

I can get to AC in about 40-45 mins on average. Sometimes less when there is no traffic.

Not too bad. Traffic coming back on Sunday worries me. Is what it is though

Not too bad. Traffic coming back on Sunday worries me. Is what it is though

Yep. But my proximity to AC really makes me ponder whether or not I can show up for an hour or two on Saturday. I need to make a couple calls...

Yep. But my proximity to AC really makes me ponder whether or not I can show up for an hour or two on Saturday. I need to make a couple calls...

Nate - you familiar with Brick? I'm guessing it's about an hour away?

Nate - you familiar with Brick? I'm guessing it's about an hour away?

Without traffic on the Parkway (highly unlikely) its about an hour an 10 minutes from Brick to AC. With traffic you are probably looking at closer to an hour and a half.

It would be a true favor if you or G4L could find that out ahead of time for us.

Ok, I'll ping them today

Just a quick shout out to Albatross Club Members. You guys are responsible for making these trips possible. We have some great gear for you and I look forward to thanking each one of you in person. The cost for these journeys is quite high and each one of you made it all possible.

Wish I could thank you JB for what you've done for us. If only I could thank you with a handshake :alien: haha jk

Just a quick shout out to Albatross Club Members. You guys are responsible for making these trips possible. We have some great gear for you and I look forward to thanking each one of you in person. The cost for these journeys is quite high and each one of you made it all possible.

And JB forgot to mention the hug thing. Fist bumps only please. lol

I'm going to buy JB a Hazmat suit so that everyone can bro hug him

Jumping chest bumps?

That might work.

I think I've got one of those white teflon-type suits that you use for painting which is still in the box. :)

Ken

I think I've got one of those white teflon-type suits that you use for painting which is still in the box. :)

Ken

He'd look like he was about to caddy at Augusta, lol...

I'm going to buy JB a Hazmat suit so that everyone can bro hug him

no need to buy one i'll just steal one from work. and a box of latex gloves for hand shakes

I am fully expecting a nickname after this weekend..I know chunky is short but I'm anxious to see what you all will think when I show up.

I already have my clothes picked out for it and everything. Can't wait!

I am fully expecting a nickname after this weekend..I know chunky is short but I'm anxious to see what you all will think when I show up.

i'm thinking TheChosen1..... sounds original.

i'm thinking TheChosen1..... sounds original.

I think weak sauce says it all.

I think weak sauce says it all.

if he autodrafts at all tomorrow his nickname will be weak sauce.

haha you all were young once!

i just remembered how awesome this is gonna be! it can't come soon enough!!!!!!

Back