THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks dude. Hopefully we'll get to meet and play golf sometime in the future though. But if there were ever a ray of sunshine to that crappy news, I believe that does drop us back to all foursomes for Saturday.

~Rock
I don't think I was ever officially on the list with so much stuff up in the air. So I may not have helped that situation.

I would try one Jrod, thanks for the offer man. I will try anything once, but those sort of robust ones tend to make me a bit queasy, I am not a cigar afficianado by any means I just enjoy an occasional one on the course

It's an extremely well made cigar and very mild.

Have Hawk bring up your clubs. Ride the bike!

Done!

Well guys I'm sorry to say that it looks like I will not be able to attend. Our house isn't going to be finished. I also looked at flying in and the price was only 160 round trip but the earliest I could get there Saturday was 12:45 and then returning home at 9:45 on Sunday morning. Those are terrible times.lol. Sorry guys. Hopefully next time. So since I'm not going to be there someone will have to take my place icejacking Hawks cart and and out driving Jrod by 100 yards.. Duey???

Sorry to hear that jacob. Maybe something will pop up between now and then.

Yeah I'm going to keep checking plane tickets.

Bummer, jacob. You are right that I was holding off in putting you on the list until you knew for sure. We'll tee it up after you finally get moved.

I don't think I was ever officially on the list with so much stuff up in the air. So I may not have helped that situation.

You're right, not sure why I assumed you were, but that's what I get for assuming. Hopefully a little THP miracle happens for you and you end up being able to make it though!

~Rock

Yeah I'm going to keep checking plane tickets.

You could also check flying into Omaha. I will be driving through there early Saturday morning.

Mulligan - you are just playing Saturday, correct? That's how I have you down, but I want to double check.

Mulligan - you are just playing Saturday, correct? That's how I have you down, but I want to double check.

Correct.

Thank you sir.

Haha, yeah I just realized it was pretty inconsiderate of me to basically volunteer somebody else to give him a ride back to Omaha on Sunday.

But hey, if somebody is able to, or if he wants to ride back to Omaha with me on Saturday night, I wanted to help him out.

Haha, yeah I just realized it was pretty inconsiderate of me to basically volunteer somebody else to give him a ride back to Omaha on Sunday.

But hey, if somebody is able to, or if he wants to ride back to Omaha with me on Saturday night, I wanted to help him out.
Dude I would be ok with either.. I'm checking it out later.

Nah, I wasn't even thinking about that. I'm just working on groupings in the background here and trying to keep track of 33 people gets confusing!

Earliest I can get to Omaha is 12:45.. Not looking good

Thanks! I'll check that out.

I live in Omaha and will play on both Sat and Sun. If you need a ride one or both ways, I might be able to help out.

If there are Saturday and Sunday rounds, I will only be playing the Saturday round. I may hit the range and putting green on Sunday. But I can't play.

If there are Saturday and Sunday rounds, I will only be playing the Saturday round. I may hit the range and putting green on Sunday. But I can't play.

Right on. I will put you down for Saturday only. Glad you are able to at least make it down for a day.

Right on. I will put you down for Saturday only. Glad you are able to at least make it down for a day.

At this point I can. I am going to have to get creative with my training. But I am going to do some schedule-gymnastics.

Nice to see you are coming Blu,

Looking forward to meeting you

At this point I can. I am going to have to get creative with my training. But I am going to do some schedule-gymnastics.

Sounds good. If possible, try to get me a 100% by next Friday.

I cant wait for this.....it's going to be soo cool!

Is this here yet?

Seriously though this is gonna be amazing.

Three weeks. Always amazed how quickly things like this come and go. I hope the last few that were on the fence are able to work it out in their schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back