The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess its time to load up my trunk with changes of clothes and canned foods. How fun. I've just been dying to give up my days off to work everyday. Hurricanes are fun aren't they.
Work is always miserable during hurricanes. Pain in the a$$...

I never give any money to beggars. Just won't do it. I saw one get into a nicer car than what I drove once and drive away. Screw that.

I hate they try to force it onto you on exit ramps.
Just roll down your window before he gets to your car and start shouting lots of curse words.. He will skip your car.

Just roll down your window before he gets to your car and start shouting lots of curse words.. He will skip your car.

So. Awesome thing about homeless people in Honolulu is their creativity. The cops finally start cleaning up the streets and get them off of public properties as "loiterers". So, in all of their genius, they set up shop on a prominent corner downtown with tents and a big sign they made that says "we are the 99%" and are claiming to be protestors for the "tea party" movement... HPD can't force "protestors" off of public properties if their not disturbing the peace. So now they live there doing nothing all say but making sure their sign doesn't blow away and walking 100 yards or so down the road to beg (just far enough to disassociate themselves from the "tea party" movement bums down the road)

Tapping till 12-21-2012

That is smart. They should use that ingenuity to get a job.

I hate packing

Quit whining you.

I hate hawk

That's sort of harsh, deano.

The only FF League whose name I dont see popping up on the main page is League 2. This makes me sad...again. COME ON GUYS.

That's actually a good reason not to like me. I don't know if I even hit any GIR's that night.

I hate lazy people leaving grocery store and put away 3 extra carts just in the middle of the lot and the cart corral was 20 feet away COME ON MAN!!!!

The will work for food thing is funny, but when we were in Vegas there were a couple of young hipster sitting on the skywalk over the main drag. They had a box on the ground for donations and a sign that said "Need money for booze and drugs."

There was a fair amount of cash in the box. I appreciated their honesty, but couldn't bring myself to donate with my teenage daughter with me. Might have given the wrong impression.

Kevin

The will work for food thing is funny, but when we were in Vegas there were a couple of young hipster sitting on the skywalk over the main drag. They had a box on the ground for donations and a sign that said "Need money for booze and drugs."

There was a fair amount of cash in the box. I appreciated their honesty, but couldn't bring myself to donate with my teenage daughter with me. Might have given the wrong impression.

Kevin

Had she not been there??? Don't leave us hanging.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I have to drive like 30 minutes tonight to get my irons adjusted.

I have to drive an hour to get anything golf related :p

Ya I hate not having anyone local as well.

My rant is that the non local golf shop told me to come pick up my putter as it just got back from Odyssey. I just don't want to drive 40 minutes and pay a bridge toll.

Hopefully my thp is working at home when I get there. Pm'd coolbreeze and he's trying to help.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

This place is local its just so far away cause there is no quick way to get there.

Mowing the yard.....that is a rant in itself. But, it gets better.

Was mowing the back yard and unbeknownst to me I went over a small hole that apparently several bees were congregating in.

The damage? Wife just counted 11 confirmed stings on me. Pec, forearm, back of arms, hand, both calves, back, and chin.

I am in a bit of pain right now. I did get the yard finished and I did kill everything in that hole.

Mowing the yard.....that is a rant in itself. But, it gets better.

Was mowing the back yard and unbeknownst to me I went over a small hole that apparently several bees were congregating in.

The damage? Wife just counted 11 confirmed stings on me. Pec, forearm, back of arms, hand, both calves, back, and chin.

I am in a bit of pain right now. I did get the yard finished and I did kill everything in that hole.

Rub some dirt on it you'll be alright.

Ouch cookie!

At Clemson?

Isn't Greenville like 30 minutes or so from there? I know there is golf in Greenville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back