The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

How are you all playing? Love the pics course looks amazing! I know Brad is repping Indiana!

I am definitely NOT a serious golfer. I don't even like it when it is cart path only. hahahaha

Well yeah, but don't you only need to pay attention to that rule on the 1st and 18th holes? :devil:

c6e4e41f-5f53-b1c4.jpg

Hole 14 par4 383

How are you all playing? Love the pics course looks amazing! I know Brad is repping Indiana!

+1 through 14, other two having fun

c6e4e41f-61a3-0466.jpg

Hole 15 psr5 486

Loving the pictures. Course looks beautiful. Hopefully be able to make it someday.

Looks like will need to leave the high draw in the bag on this course. Can't wait to get down there to challenge it. Looks very a manageable course though

c6e4e40f-6384-eb30.jpg

Hole16 par 3 pin tucked back right 168

Wow, that is a really nice looking hole.

c6e4e40f-65ec-6dda.jpg

Hole 17 par 4 399

c6e4e410-68ce-a639.jpg

Hole18 par5 557 dog leg left

Time to start a pool to see who will be the first person to hit the villas with a shot.

Time to start a pool to see who will be the first person to hit the villas with a shot.

I'm thinking that a pool needs to be set up to see who hits the trees off of the tee on 18 in that picture that Tadashi just put up!

From these pictures, we could probably set up some sort of crazy pool for every hole!

Is 16 the signature hole for the Nicklaus course? Very scenic.

c6e4e421-70c3-3d1c.jpg

View from eleven

I'm thinking that a pool needs to be set up to see who hits the trees off of the tee on 18 in that picture that Tadashi just put up!

$5 on Seth, hahaha

c6e4e421-7110-a61b.jpg

Another view
c6e4e421-7155-a088.jpg

Awesome views there, Freddie. Thanks for posting all the pictures today.

Those are some incredible pictures. I can't wait!

Well yeah, but don't you only need to pay attention to that rule on the 1st and 18th holes? :devil:

Haha..it was the entire back 9 at Caledonia. Luckily I was playing with Bradd (INgolfer) so I had a club runner from the gallery.

Come on, everyone knows that it will be me. I have a knack for it.

Gorgeous pic's thanks for sharing!

Awesome views there, Freddie. Thanks for posting all the pictures today.

We gotta get you over here for 36 on Watson and Palmer

The course looks really nice. That bar is going to be hopping next May.

Back