Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

jrodger...I've got the 63s Whiteboard in mine and like it alot. The more aggresive I swing, the longer and straigter it goes! I will say this though...it does not like me taking a nice easy swing. Overall very pleased with the Whiteboard. A definate improvement for me over the stock Aldila RIP.

I see, I dont have the stock rip nv I went with the rip tour alpha in x-flex but I think its just a little to stiff for me ive recently been hooking everything off the planet. If I swing easy with it I can hit it dead straight but it goes no where. I think the whiteboard in stiff might be a better choice for me. I was using the c. Kua 59s before I switched drivers and I never had a problem out of it guess ill try the whiteboard and if it doesnt perform ill have to shell out the dough for another kua.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

This club got me to sell my two other drivers. I loved 1 of them and thought it would be in my bag for a long long time. That being said, it is a serious feat that this driver kicked that one out.

I will add to the group that has gotten rid of all my other drivers to concentrate on the Razr Fit, I am longer with it and a whole lot more accurate.

I will add to the group that has gotten rid of all my other drivers to concentrate on the Razr Fit, I am longer with it and a whole lot more accurate.

Sounds like you made a solid commitment to the Fit now Tim. It will reward you for your faithfulness.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Guys,
Just picked up a Miyazaki C Kua in a 43 X stiff to put in my razr....anyone have a combo similar that likes/dislikes it?

Guys,
Just picked up a Miyazaki C Kua in a 43 X stiff to put in my razr....anyone have a combo similar that likes/dislikes it?

Should be a great combo. I'm sorry but I have never hit that particular combo.

Thanks Chunky, i figured it was worth a shot...otherwise i'll put the c kua in my cleveland classic that's laying around lol

Picked up my new Razr Fit at the weekend, despite only having brought the Machspeed Black Square head driver a few months ago.

The Fit is clearly the better club, sits better behind the ball and with the adjustability in the head plus the weights I am hoping to get a slight draw built into my driver swing. Definatley also prefering the more conventional shape head!

My specs,

Head: 11.5 Degree
Shaft: Aldila RIP'd NV 60 - Reg
Weight Settings: 12 in heel, 2 in the toe...Closed
Head Settings: Closed
Swing Speed: A shade below 100
Swing Type: Smooth for the most part, I generally get into trouble with a slice as soon as my swing get's too quick.

congrats on joinin the club Mav!

Sounds good Mav....hope you get that dialed in really quick

The Razr Fit really came into it's own today. I played a tight course today which only required driver 4 times. Out of 4 drives 2 were FIR over 280 yards and the other 2 were almost GIR which still left me with shots into the greens.

Love this driver a lot now that I ave the kinks worked out. Found that my back swing was to fast so slowing down made the world of difference.

Second range session with the Fit tonight and OMG this club is stunning!

My missed driver hit is a slice and they creep in perhaps every 3 out of 10 drives. Still catching the occasional slice but with the weighs and the closed head the slice is definatley reduced.

On the good strikes I'm getting a great piercing ball flight and plenty of height. Range balls were carrying around 230-240 tonight and then rolling out which is great from my point of view.

Very pleased with this purchase thus far!

trying to decide between the fit and whether to just get fit and spend less on a razr x instead.

My missed driver hit is a slice and they creep in perhaps every 3 out of 10 drives. Still catching the occasional slice but with the weighs and the closed head the slice is definatley reduced.

On the good strikes I'm getting a great piercing ball flight and plenty of height. Range balls were carrying around 230-240 tonight and then rolling out which is great from my point of view.

Thats great to hear man, in my mind it is the best driver of 2012!

trying to decide between the fit and whether to just get fit and spend less on a razr x instead.
Why not get the Razr FIT and get fit for it? I like the Razr Hawk a lot and the black was good to, but they don't hold a candle to the FIT.

I used to have a similar miss like that every few swings until I realized that it was caused by a series of good shots. After each good drive I was mentally increasing my swing tempo without even realizing it until I go way to far ahead of the swing and sliced it.

It's always a tough decision. I will say that I notice a difference between the 2. I liked the Razr X(Black I presume). I liked it a lot when I first hit it. After spending some time with the Fit, it is hands down the most accurate driver that I have ever played. I know some will think that I am making a sales pitch because I was sponsored by them in the Morgan Cup but that is simply not the case. I just hit this driver straighter than any driver I've ever hit. What used to be a 10 yard draw with other drivers is now maybe a 2 yard draw. I can aim into the fairway now instead of aiming at the right rough to bring it back. This driver brings confidence to the tee box.

Chunky and his marketing...

Buy a Razr fit Dean...

That should be in a weird voodoo voice

Buy a Razr fit Dean...

That should be in a weird voodoo voice

That's how I heard it.

I won't lie, seeing how good you pounded that thing had me pondering.

Why not get the Razr FIT and get fit for it? I like the Razr Hawk a lot and the black was good to, but they don't hold a candle to the FIT.

Breezy is wise....

yes

yes

First range session with Miyazaki Kusala Blue 72S in the Razr Fit. I was fitted a couple of weeks ago at Club Champion. While hitting indoors for the fitting did not give this shaft justice. This shaft is smooth the flight is perfect for me. Played a bit with tee hight as my launch numbers were high in the fitting and that seemed to help. Furthest green was at about 277 and I manged to roll a few past the pin. Very happy with the shaft felt smooth with kick. Launch seemd perfect.

It's always a tough decision. I will say that I notice a difference between the 2. I liked the Razr X(Black I presume). I liked it a lot when I first hit it. After spending some time with the Fit, it is hands down the most accurate driver that I have ever played. I know some will think that I am making a sales pitch because I was sponsored by them in the Morgan Cup but that is simply not the case. I just hit this driver straighter than any driver I've ever hit. What used to be a 10 yard draw with other drivers is now maybe a 2 yard draw. I can aim into the fairway now instead of aiming at the right rough to bring it back. This driver brings confidence to the tee box.
I concur about the accuracy! I just hit 10 fairways this past weekend, and I haven't done that in a single round in a long time! The great thing about the club was that I was able to "dial it in" with the weights and face angle. It is a great club!

First day out with the Razr Fit in a couple of weeks. I had returned the heavy weight to the heel after the debacle that was my last round (experimented with it on the toe and hit slices all day). Straight shots all day, it was awesome. We were playing a scramble, but I would have hit 6 of 7 fairways in exactly the positioning I would have wanted, and the 7th was 5 yards left of perfect ending 2 yards into left rough. I don't know how this driver makes the ball go so straight, but I thank Callaway for whatever it is.

Oh yeah, the FW wood rocked on the two fairway attempts I made with it too (hosel in closed position, increasing loft to 16 deg), both with about a 5 yard fade, both right on intended line.

Glad to hear AD. I hit this today as well. INgolfer had his and I took a few swings. he has the custom model with the PX 6.0 black. I wasnt a fan of the 6.0 but I did like the amount of time the ball spent in the air. I think a bit stiffer tip would make this club really move for me. See you soon buddy...
First day out with the Razr Fit in a couple of weeks. I had returned the heavy weight to the heel after the debacle that was my last round (experimented with it on the toe and hit slices all day). Straight shots all day, it was awesome. We were playing a scramble, but I would have hit 6 of 7 fairways in exactly the positioning I would have wanted, and the 7th was 5 yards left of perfect ending 2 yards into left rough. I don't know how this driver makes the ball go so straight, but I thank Callaway for whatever it is.

Oh yeah, the FW wood rocked on the two fairway attempts I made with it too (hosel in closed position, increasing loft to 16 deg), both with about a 5 yard fade, both right on intended line.

I used to have a similar miss like that every few swings until I realized that it was caused by a series of good shots. After each good drive I was mentally increasing my swing tempo without even realizing it until I go way to far ahead of the swing and sliced it.

Fast coming to the same conclusion mate.

When I hit a bad one it's either because I've lifted my head or because I've been over eager to get back to the ball during my backswing.

Back