The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol funny i could see Deano designing womens dresses. and telling brides how fabulous they are. i actually wanna job shadow him one day and just see what he does and his great supervisory skills!

Poor Deano, just trying on women's gloves all day yelling at his illegal's.

i saw this twice today and laughed out loud both times. what an idiot! looks like a kid drew the "restored" painting.

I've been looking at it all day LMAO! How could that even be possible? It's got to be on purpose.

My sMom and sSisters are on a ship in the Gulf somewhere between Jamaica and Cancun... I'm wondering if the coming hurricane is causing the ocean to rock and roll up as far as they are.

Sounds like a dramamine kind of vacation.

I've been looking at it all day LMAO! How could that even be possible? It's got to be on purpose.

lol, i mean its almost a priceless painting, and its a picture of jesus which is even more disturbing. sounds like an 80 year old lady who is losing her marbles more than anything else.

lol, i mean its almost a priceless painting, and its a picture of jesus which is even more disturbing. sounds like an 80 year old lady who is losing her marbles more than anything else.

LOL, it cracks me up every time I look at it.

It reminds me of my artwork

LOL, it cracks me up every time I look at it.

I showed every single one of my classes today, all the kids were ROLLING looking at it. Seriously, what the crap lady?

I love it. I swear she did it to piss off the church or something. I bet she got paid well too.

I'm watching the Canadian Women's Open, and it's in British Columbia, and there's a coyote just walking down the middle of the fairway like it's no big deal. Coolbreeze, is that a normal occurrence up there? If that's the case, I don't care what Nate says, that course is harder than any Texas course, coyotes are no joke.

I'm watching the Canadian Women's Open, and it's in British Columbia, and there's a coyote just walking down the middle of the fairway like it's no big deal. Coolbreeze, is that a normal occurrence up there? If that's the case, I don't care what Nate says, that course is harder than any Texas course, coyotes are no joke.

They're cowards. We catch a glimpse once in a while at our course, and I see them near my house sometimes near the river. When the noon whistle blows all the coyotes out in the field to the west of course start howling.

Kevin

i was thinking the same thing the group just kept walking right at the thing i am pretty sure i would be walking the other way. i mean its a wild coyote. i also was looking for the road runner.

Dudes. I love college. They put out a spread to welcome the freshmen. Live band, smoked brisket and kielbasa, homemade beans and potato salad. Oh man. I know it's not like this normally but dammit, first impressions count for a lot.

Dudes. I love college. They put out a spread to welcome the freshmen. Live band, smoked brisket and kielbasa, homemade beans and potato salad. Oh man. I know it's not like this normally but dammit, first impressions count for a lot.

That > Clemson, lol.

When I was in College, Thursday night was the big party night. Im guessing that has changed?

When I was in College, Thursday night was the big party night. Im guessing that has changed?

Who knows. When I was at Haverford we'd party Thursday Friday Saturday and then recover Sunday.

When I was in school, I heard a rumor one time that they actually had classes on Friday.

I never verified for myself though.

When I was in school, I heard a rumor one time that they actually had classes on Friday.

I never verified for myself though.
That's ridiculous talk.

I would think the Clemson ladies would make up for food

They do. Very much so.

Sort of. Not many parties going on tonight. A bunch tomorrow though. Sucks that almost all of them are off campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back