The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegas baby Vegas!!! I'm gonna be up $500 by midnight!! (From Swingers)

Flying up to macinac island tomorrow then going up on top of the bridge, which is one of the biggest on the country. This is gonna be insane.

I think I just found the car I'm gonna buy. It better still be around on Monday! Not telling what it is though, cause Chunky is gonna steal my deal if I do.

I think I just found the car I'm gonna buy. It better still be around on Monday! Not telling what it is though, cause Chunky is gonna steal my deal if I do.

Bazinga!!! Poor chunky getting icejacked on a car deal.

Unless it comes with phonebooks he probably isn't interested

The putter was enough. My car.

You weren't around when he stole my Scotty GSS for $100 but it was annoying. He's not touching this car.
Really? Don't be waaaahing about it.

Uh oh Icemann might be in the rant thread if we keep talking about this hehe

Wife and I closed on our condo today! The only bad part is that we still have a good bit of packing to do before our move on Sunday.

Wife and I closed on our condo today! The only bad part is that we still have a good bit of packing to do before our move on Sunday.

congrats Ary! pretty exciting! even if you have some packing to do! i'm working Sunday before you ask if i can help you move! lol

Standing 550 feet above the water on top of the Macinac bridge was probably the most awesome experience of my life. Unfortunately the visibility up there was only 10 miles and you can usually see 50 or more miles. It's a super cool perspective of the bridge and you see some things close up you'd never get to see without going up there. I have a rant though: Getting up there. Gawd I'm not even big and I barely fit through the openings. If you're big or claustrophobic, don't ever attempt it, if you're lucky enough to get a chance (on any bridge for that matter).

Biscuits and gravy for lunch is pretty magical.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

On the HHJJ theme of good lunches, I just learned that the dining hall by me has a make your own stir-fry station. That is amazing.

Finally, my Tax returns came in! I wasn't expecting them for another 4 weeks-for a grand total of 3 months to come in. . .the IRS lady said I was supposed to get them ages ago but someone forgot to approve the release of the funds after processing. . .anyways I don't care I'm as happy as a mule staring at a bale of hay :hungry:

Whoa! mr. Satchmo morphed into OG there for a sec ;)

Congrat, doc!

Biscuits and gravy for lunch is pretty magical.
Homemade or out? We hav e a place here that makes the best biscuits and gravy. Funny thing is my second favorite is Hardee's (Carl's Jr.)!

Congrats Ary in the new condo.

I'm happy it's effn Friday and I'm playing golf tomorrow.

I spent almost all day looking at houses from Arlington, Irving, Dallas & Carrollton for the pending move. Found a great little place that's in budget, has a huge backyard for the dogs, good area with a younger seeming neighborhood. The neighbors pulled up & unloaded a couple of sets of clubs so we started up a conversation but the owner called back & said she had it rented out but I'd they didn't show up, it was ours
I got a call about a guy wanting to buy my boat before the move. Cash in hand & he wants it.
It's been a super long day but if I can sell the boat & get the house we want, it'll all be worth it.
Dallas Metroplex where I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back