Official Hole In One Thread

Hit my first hole in one yesterday! Hole 18, LeRoy Country Club. Par 3 175 yds slight down hill, used my R11 7I, put a very good swing on it looked up to see the ball bounce once release and start rolling towards the cup and than it just disappeared! Such a great feeling!

Missed this, but never too late. Congrats, awesome shot!

Hit my first hole in one yesterday! Hole 18, LeRoy Country Club. Par 3 175 yds slight down hill, used my R11 7I, put a very good swing on it looked up to see the ball bounce once release and start rolling towards the cup and than it just disappeared! Such a great feeling!

Wow awesome! Congrats! Love the picture!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Cant believe this happened to me again. This close to my first hole in one. Par 3 215yd took 3 hybrid landed on the front of the green and rolled up to here. Another heartbreaker. lol

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Soooooo close! Thanks for the pics :)

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

i almost drained an albatross last week. landed short of the green, kicked up, hit the pin about 2 feet up, kicked back, spun toward the cup, missed it by about an inch. yes, it did end up about 8 feet past the pin, and i did end up 3 putting for par, but whatever. lol.

Aweome job man! Congrats.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats! Awesome shot!

i almost drained an albatross last week. landed short of the green, kicked up, hit the pin about 2 feet up, kicked back, spun toward the cup, missed it by about an inch. yes, it did end up about 8 feet past the pin, and i did end up 3 putting for par, but whatever. lol.
3 putt sound exactly how I would handle something like that shot. Lol!

Congrat's on the Ace.

Congrats 64

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I was 2 inches away today! Definitely rare to be angry about a birdie. Still 0 hole on ones..

Cant believe this happened to me again. This close to my first hole in one. Par 3 215yd took 3 hybrid landed on the front of the green and rolled up to here. Another heartbreaker. lol

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Did you make that putt? :alien2:

Challenge to THPers. The Hole in One VIDEO.

Let's see who can be the first THPer to catch their own hole in one on video. First to do it earns the respect and admiration of their peers. :act-up: I'd also buy you a drink or three if we ever play a round together.

Challenge to THPers. The Hole in One VIDEO.

Let's see who can be the first THPer to catch their own hole in one on video. First to do it earns the respect and admiration of their peers. :act-up: I'd also buy you a drink or three if we ever play a round together.

Does the first "after" vid count? Lol.

Does the first "after" vid count? Lol.

LOL. No. Consider this an extension of the Hole of the Day Video thread.

I have two reasons for proposing this little contest..

First - I have yet to see a hole in one other then on TV on the PGA. Yes, this would be "TV" as well but much cooler IMO.

Second - Why not?

Just got my first ever hole in one! 175 yard par 3.

No way C0ncept that is awesome! Congrats man.. Link to the course or picture or anything?! Want to see the hole you dominated

Just got my first ever hole in one! 175 yard par 3.

Congrats buddy, I know that was a thrill, I am still looking for that first one.

Congrats man!! Details!

Back