What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke 100 for the second round in a row, which is a first. Shot a 95 today, 49/46. I kept track of my putts today, and I think I had my fewest putts ever today. I will have to get the scorecard out of my bag, but I want to say I had around 34 putts, which for me is awesome. Trouble I ran into today was getting onto the greens. Still glad I consecutively broke 100. Can't wait to get out there again.

Nicely done! Two low rounds in a row. Congrats!

Played yesterday 90 and 81. First round, couldn't get anything right.

Shot an 81 yesterday with some great ball striking but poor putting. Went out today to practice and I got a case of the shanks. :arrogant:

Went out yesterday and shot an 87. Missed a few putts for par.

+13/+8 93
i have a case of the shanks... and the hosel rockets went both straight right and straight left
i hit an absolute bomb off the tee leaving me 60yrds in, took my wedge out with all the confidence i was gonna put it inside of 3ft, shizzankapotamus right into the cart
it got so bad i was putting from 10yrds out and more

Figure this is as good of a thread as any for my first post.

Shot an 84 at RTJ The Shoals, Fighting Joe. 43/41. Played the last four holes even par. I finally settled down after I quit over thinking everything. Had 37 putts though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Another 49 today (net -1). Three FIR and one GIR. I also screwed up two great drives by putting the second shot into the junk. Still improving.

Ken

43/45 for an 88 at league last night. I had 13 bogey's and 2 double bogey's. I really need to learn how to putt.

shot a +3 74 today. could not get a putt to drop for birdie. 32 putts, 12 GIRs, 8 FIRs, 3 birdies, 4 bogeys, one double, 2 penalty shots. bah.

Good news? my handi is dropping like a rock...my next revision i'll go from a 4.1 to a 2.9...

47 on 9. Take away the 8 I got on the par 4 and it would have been my best 9 ever.

I myself didn't shoot it, but our four man scramble team in my league today shot a -2 33 for a share of second place. The winning team shot -4. I was driving the ball incredibly with the Classic today (we used every single one of my shots with the Classic) and on the par 3 11th hole, playing at 140 yards, I stuck a PW to 6 feet and drained the birdie. My playing partners didn't hit a shot on that hole. Put a big grin on my face.

Shot 77 with two made holes. Playedso much better than my score indicates. Had 29 putts 11 FIR, 10GIR, 3 birds, 3 Bogies, 1 double, 1 triple (water ball on par 3) 10 pars.

Figure this is as good of a thread as any for my first post.

Shot an 84 at RTJ The Shoals, Fighting Joe. 43/41. Played the last four holes even par. I finally settled down after I quit over thinking everything. Had 37 putts though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That is a nice score for a RTJ course, head over to the check in desk for a proper THP welcome from everyone. :welcome:

5 over 40 on 9 holes. Could not hit an approach shot from 110 in to save my life.

Surprising to me though, not moving my head at all when putting, making a conscious effort not to look up until I hear the ball fall into the cup. Make percentage inside of 10 feet is staggeringly high. Inside 5 feet I am batting 1.000 this week.

39 in league tonight.
some very unfortunate bogeys but we took away a lot of points tonight!

Played with BigFrank at CommonGround which was the companion course in the US Am last week. Shot a 97 with 7 three putts on the most difficult greens I have ever played on. Had a good time meeting BigFrank. Always cool when THP brings golfers together for a round.

Went out today to play 18, -3 70. I'm still a junior, but from the correct tees for my age, I thought I did pretty good.

Shot a decent 18 yesterday, 41 - 40 for the best round to date for me at 81. two birdies, four pars, eleven bogies, and only one dbl bogie. 35 putts 8 GIRs. My putting really did it for me, I had several one putt holes for bogey. I had one blow up hole on a par 5, I hit the big stick 245, then hit a sweet 3 hybrid 210 to leave myself a 30 foot eagle putt uphill, pushed it past the cup for a 5 foot bird, and missed it!
Always something that keeps me from the 70's.

Walked 9 this morning and shot a 3 over 39, I started with birdies on 1 and 2. Funny I thought it was going to be a good day lol..

Shot a 91 yesterday. I was hitting terribly off the tee and putting pretty bad on freshly aerated greens, but my irons and wedges saved a halfway decent score for me.

38/40=78, 78.6% fairways and only 44.4% GIR but several were just on the fringe, used 31 putts with one birdie and one 3 putt, had 2 putts hit the hole and spin out.

38/40=78, 78.6% fairways and only 44.4% GIR but several were just on the fringe, used 31 putts with one birdie and one 3 putt, had 2 putts hit the hole and spin out.

Nice dawg! Can't wait to see you in a month

Managed to get out for 9 holes after work today. I shot 38 (+3) which wasn't bad as I only had 4 GIR although I hit the ball better than that. Was good to get out as I have a foursomes final on Sunday.

Shot a 77 today (39-38) in preparation for the club championship tomorrow. Best moment was the twelfth hole-my nemesis hole. It's a fairly straight par-4 that plays 420 from the blues, but straight up a mountain. The drive is uphill, but the second shot is up a 2-3 club hill. I put my drive just left of the fairway with a tree limb overhanging, then nailed a Mashie 4h about 165y, landed it just on and it released to about 3 feet. Snaked the putt in to birdie it for the first time ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back