What Kind Of Car Do You Drive Thread

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
I searched everywhere and could not find this thread, maybe we didn't have it or It disappeared, but I really enjoyed it. State what kind of cars you drive, and if you can include a picture.

I am currently car shopping, but leaning towards this exact car.

2007 Dodge Charger

2B3LA53H76H396796_01.jpg

I'm also looking for an opinion if anyone has one.

I drive a 2008 Chevy Impala (I'll get a real picture up soon)

533-Impala.jpg

*EDIT*
Oh and I'm blacking out my car this summer :D

I have a volkswagon golf TDI its a pretty decent ride.

I trade cars frequently, but at the moment I have a 2007 Volvo V70 Wagon...

volvo04.jpg

... and a 2007 Honda Element SC...

800px-2007-Honda-Element-SC.jpg

They're both VERY practical, but kind of sporty. The V70 is a turbo and hustles down the road pretty well at 30+ MPG.

I have a volkswagon golf TDI its a pretty decent ride.

I had a Jetta TDI. Loved the car, but it spent more time in the VW dealer's garage than it did in mine. :angry:

Loved the features, styling and mileage though!!

I have a 1999 Red Ford Ranger 2WD that I got in late 2001 and still have it, even though it doesn't get driven much anymore. Jacqui has a 2001 Green Ford F-150 4WD that used to be one of our company trucks. I drive a 2004 Silver Birch Metallic Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD company vehicle. I can get pics, but none of them are anything super special; most everyone should know about what they look like.

I have never heard station wagon and sporty together Pinged...hehe

I've got a

2004 Dodge Ram 2500, with Cummins

15yylnt.jpg

1976 Ford Bronco

P6100085.JPG

The Mrs drives a 2003 Honda CRV

I'll add pictures later on.

Last edited:
I drive a 2008 Chevy Impala (I'll get a real picture up soon)

533-Impala.jpg

*EDIT*
Oh and I'm blacking out my car this summer :D

Cool Idea, I'm currently working on a project like that with my buddy. We are actually going to black out his taillights in a few hours. Still trying to decide on the headlights, and his tint is finished.

Cool Idea, I'm currently working on a project like that with my buddy. We are actually going to black out his taillights in a few hours. Still trying to decide on the headlights, and his tint is finished.

I'm not sure if my buddy and I are going to do it, we are already planning on taking apart a lawnmower and putting it back together for the hell of it, and that will take up quite a bit of time.

To be young and not have to worry about things. Sigh! I miss those days.

Take it from someone who's pissed away many thousands of dollars on "It looks cool" when it comes to cars.

Don't bother.

If it doesn't make the car faster, stop better, more comfortable to drive, don't bother spending the money.

It's a fad, and fads change. Assuming you keep it, you'll be spending money in a year or two to undo what you've done, so it'll look "cool" again.

Same goes for the big giant wheels that folks think look cool, in a year or two, the fad will pass. Same with black wheels. A few years back, it was 13" wheels, before that it was slotted mags, Cragar's, Turbines, etc.

Take it from someone who's pissed away many thousands of dollars on "It looks cool" when it comes to cars.

Don't bother.

If it doesn't make the car faster, stop better, more comfortable to drive, don't bother spending the money.

It's a fad, and fads change. Assuming you keep it, you'll be spending money in a year or two to undo what you've done, so it'll look "cool" again.

Same goes for the big giant wheels that folks think look cool, in a year or two, the fad will pass. Same with black wheels. A few years back, it was 13" wheels, before that it was slotted mags, Cragar's, Turbines, etc.

Well first off, I think my friend and I may do it as a home project, so it will be a little cheaper. Second, I'm doing this because I think blacked out cars look cool, not because of fads, I don't usually buy into that stuff.

Heres mine:
'99 Ford F-150 XLT regular cab longbed 4x4 with Off-Road Package and 5.4L V8.
After driving that '99 Chevy Blazer for the past week and getting my truck back today, it reminded me how much I love my truck.
It is so comfortable, has so much power and can haul/tow just about anything you would need it to.

Last edited:
To be young and not have to worry about things. Sigh! I miss those days.

No you don't.

Nobody here wants to see a 2000 Honda Odyssey.

Subie (aka snowmobile with tires).

Im down to 3 cars now, although i only drive one of them

2002 Toyota Tundra Limited 4x4
3195763682_edf47b6c78.jpg

2004 Ford Mustang Cobra convertible
3194919385_4ed906506c.jpg

1967 Ford Mustang GTA
3195761140_0e5a5ff6d4.jpg

these are the automobiles i have sold within the past year or so

1948 Chevy Firetruck
3195764600_5a8c3b3229.jpg

1996 Ford Mustang Cobra
3194923799_48c485b3d8.jpg

1968 Ford Mustang GT
3194922019_a0ecda2b66.jpg

and a 2005 Pontiac GTO

Subie (aka snowmobile with tires).
Funny you say that, considering that Fuji Heavy Industries (the parent company of Subaru) made engines for Polaris snowmobiles for the past 30 years.
What Subaru is it though? Forester? Impreza? WRX? B9 Tribeca?

Funny you say that, considering that Fuji Heavy Industries (the parent company of Subaru) made engines for Polaris snowmobiles for the past 30 years.
What Subaru is it though? Forester? Impreza? WRX? B9 Tribeca?

Outback Wagon 2.5i.

A real chick magnet.

Spoiler
And by "a real chick magnet", I mean of course "not at all a chick magnet."

My cousin has a '63 Chevy II wagon that runs in the mid-9's, does that count?:D

My daily driver is a 03 Chevy reg. cab long bed 4wd, and I have the Wrangler as a toy. My wife drives a 04 Durango.

You might have if you'd ever driven a V70. Luxury seats, turbo performance, sport suspension, very aerodynamic, swoopy cockpit. I've owned some SERIOUSLY sporty cars in my time. Here's my last Mustang...

P1010271.jpg

375hp, 4.15 gears, traction bars, competition shifter, headers and full length hi-po exhaust with Bassanis, cold air induction and more. 0-60 in 3.74 seconds. 1/4 mi 13.3, 108.5 mph.

But the V70 is an HONEST 150+ mph vehicle with very nice acceleration, super-comfortable interior and room for golf clubs in the back!

Well what am I telling YOU for? You own a baby Volvo.

Last edited:
Here is my last car.
jesus_car.jpg

But now im driving a 2007 Silverado crew cab.

Back