Odyssey Putters 2012

Golf4life does this with his putter during the round. Headcover comes off till the round is over. His putter is beyond help at this point. Sounds like it might be intervention time though. There is still time for War's #7.
LMAO, I've always been obsessive about putter covers. And I am with every other putter I own, it goes back on after I putt. With the MX7, the headcover is miserable. But, like I said, the Frogger towel is like a giant headcover, and gets flipped on top of it when im riding.

LMAO, I've always been obsessive about putter covers. And I am with every other putter I own, it goes back on after I putt. With the MX7, the headcover is miserable. But, like I said, the Frogger towel is like a giant headcover, and gets flipped on top of it when im riding.

i'm curious but didn't they make another headcover to fix this issue? i know i'm not a real fan of my #9 headcover its way to tight and im worried about it coming off when i game it. it just doesn't seem to fit well. very tight. but i may have another laying around i could throw on it. lol

i throw my towel over his bag so i don't have to see the horrors. but your right his putter is way past help at this point.
Why would anyone EVER do that to a putter?

Im pretty sure everyone has the same issue Buck. Last time I played mine I noticed the headcover was coming off during my round and if I hadnt I probably would have lost it somewhere. Then Id been like War riding around with a naked Metal X #7 in my bag. Jman might not respond to my post anymore if I did that.

Im pretty sure everyone has the same issue Buck. Last time I played mine I noticed the headcover was coming off during my round and if I hadnt I probably would have lost it somewhere. Then Id been like War riding around with a naked Metal X #7 in my bag. Jman might not respond to my post anymore if I did that.

Nah, I'd never do that! LOL

Its a shame the #7 HC is such a screw up, the blade cover for my #6 is blissful and sessy. But, then again, its velcro too!

Its a shame the #7 HC is such a screw up, the blade cover for my #6 is blissful and sessy. But, then again, its velcro too!

I was about to say that haha. When I got my #6 the guys in the shop were talking about that very thing. And apparently the GoLo comes with a velcro headcover too which one of the guys in the shop gamed and was none too happy about it. I took the Odyssey headcover off the #6 and put the THP headcover on it.

I was about to say that haha. When I got my #6 the guys in the shop were talking about that very thing. And apparently the GoLo comes with a velcro headcover too which one of the guys in the shop gamed and was none too happy about it. I took the Odyssey headcover off the #6 and put the THP headcover on it.

See, I used to have a disdain for velcro. I've come to realize though, its just WAY more reliable. Its why I love the newest THP cover so much.

See, I used to have a disdain for velcro. I've come to realize though, its just WAY more reliable. Its why I love the newest THP cover so much.
This is true but I still dont like it. Headcovers with magnets have to be made just right to stay on though. And the magnets need to be strong enough. The problem I always see are wondering magnets that dont stay stuck together and then it falls off.

Wonder how this would fit the #7 in place of the stock headcover?

30038076_im_COWBOYS_________0_gsi

hard to tell without trying it but it looks like it might be a little loose. Its awesome though. lol

I may have to make a home remedy for my MX cover tonight...will post pictures.

Why would you putt such a hideous cover on such a beauty of a putter?

Any Metal-X 6 fans? Really like the feel of it, keeping an eye out on ebay currently!

Any Metal-X 6 fans? Really like the feel of it, keeping an eye out on ebay currently!

Jman has a #6. He did a home page review of it too. Search the home page for it.

I'm somewhat sure that there could possibly maybe be the thought that I might be looking at a metal x putter tomorrow.

I'm somewhat sure that there could possibly maybe be the thought that I might be looking at a metal x putter tomorrow.

You need one of the sessy center shaft models when they come out Breezy.

I do too.

Which? We're all curious? I may have rolled the MX Rossie today, I didnt buy, but I wanted to.

You need one of the sessy center shaft models when they come out Breezy.

I do too.
I might have to do that, but I'm not holding my breath that they come out in lefty.
Which? We'rme all curious? I may have rolled the MX Rossie today, I didnt buy, but I wanted to.
Well, I will be rolling the #7 and the #9 and winner takes all.

I might have to do that, but I'm not holding my breath that they come out in lefty.

Wow, completely different styles there dude. Good luck with the 9. I love it, but I can miss a 2" putt with that style.

Now THAT is a stark contrast in head styles! I love #9's, they hate me though.

I'd bet a TON they'll be lefty too, Odyssey is good about that stuff.

I just realized that I'll get to roll that magical MX #7 this weekend too. Now I can experience the awesomeness.

Wow, completely different styles there dude. Good luck with the 9. I love it, but I can miss a 2" putt with that style.

Now THAT is a stark contrast in head styles! I love #9's, they hate me though.

I'd bet a TON they'll be lefty too, Odyssey is good about that stuff.

I've always been really good with a #9 but a #7 is calling out to me. I will be rolling lots of other putters too, we shall see.

Dude these things are sweet, I'd do it but I don't know which model to pick.

I've always been really good with a #9 but a #7 is calling out to me. I will be rolling lots of other putters too, we shall see.

Roll the Protype as well dude. It's a great putter

Number 7 is money bro! Highly recommended.

Back