THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

You can use my drives and I'll use yours when we play. You're on your own for gambling. I bet your wife is a hustler.

To make it fair you should tee off with an 8 iron. They go about the same distance.

To make it fair you should tee off with an 8 iron. They go about the same distance.

My buddy was pissed when I was out driving him yesterday with a 4 iron. And I talked him into playing the tips. I wonder what tees well play down at sea view. Even on the Bay course which is short the par threes are long.

My buddy was pissed when I was out driving him yesterday with a 4 iron. And I talked him into playing the tips. I wonder what tees well play down at sea view. Even on the Bay course which is short the par threes are long.

How many times have you golfed with him? Because you do that every time we play, LOL.

How many times have you golfed with him? Because you do that every time we play, LOL.

Enough but I normally don't hit 4 irons off the tees. But I will need to at sea view on a few holes.

Enough but I normally don't hit 4 irons off the tees. But I will need to at sea view on a few holes.

I'm glad I'll be playing the Bay course....less chance of you Icejacking me if I'm in the group in front, LOL.

I'm glad I'll be playing the Bay course....less chance of you Icejacking me if I'm in the group in front, LOL.

Lol wait till you see the bay course.

Lol wait till you see the bay course.

The bay is a much shorter course right? I remember looking at the scorecards once it's like 6400 compared to 7000 from the tips I mean

i've heard great things about the courses and wretched things about all these bugs...looks like i'm wearing some pants and possibly a long sleever...lol

i've heard great things about the courses and wretched things about all these bugs...looks like i'm wearing some pants and possibly a long sleever...lol

Hopefully the greenheads won't be around for this event...

The bay is a much shorter course right? I remember looking at the scorecards once it's like 6400 compared to 7000 from the tips I mean

Bay is much shorter. Greenheads shouldn't be as bad as when we went.

Tomorrow Weather.com will have saturdays weather but atleast for now fridays looks good!

Thought I would bump this one up to the top, especially with the SeeMore giveaways just announced.

Thought I would bump this one up to the top, especially with the SeeMore giveaways just announced.

No Kidding, if you are within a few hours of AC, I can't imagine NOT going to this awesome event! I have a couple updates for the event. First of all, we need to have numbers back to Seaview by middle of next week, so I think we need final Yes and No's by Monday so that we can make up the foursomes and stuff.

Also, I asked if we could get some range balls for the club testing portion. They werent included in the rate, but they've been nice and agreed to give us some balls. I don't know if it will be a ton, so if you're like me, and plan to hit a lot of stuff, you may want to stop at the proshop and get a range token to compliment the freebies.

Flynnie, I saw you post in this thread that you're excited for next week, but I can't see anywhere that you've commited to the event, please post here if you're in for Saturday and/or Sunday, thanks!

Everyone else, I'm super stoked for this event, look at this VIP list of THP members!

GolferSaturdaySunday
JBYesYes
GolferGalYesYes
Mrs Golf4life YesYes
Mr Golf4lifeYesYes
BuckjobYesYes
NerfnyYesYes
DDecYesYes
Chosen1YesYes
Jersey NateNoYes
jwkdeYesNo
Gianna1025YesMaybe
MikeHimselfYesMaybe
motoo344YesYes
pmoaYesNo
Mrs pmoaYesNo
Curt SliceYesNo
speedlinerYesMaybe
StaplesMaybeMaybe
HanksSpectatorNo
KmacYesYes
CanioYesYes
JeremyHeslopYesNo
Snypa13YesNo
SharkwrestlerYesYes
BIGBALLYesMaybe
jlukesYesNo
jlukes' friend BobYesNo
gioguy21MaybeMaybe
blind luckYesYes
FrankAYesYes
Little CharlieYesNo
Thainer21YesNo
bmik33YesNo
turboboost4meYesNo
dankil13Sat or Sun
khooverYesNo

That's a great list. I have to request that Buckjob and myself have an earlier tee time on Sunday so I can make my flight home. Thanks for everything G4L.

Hey G4L sorry I never said it for sure but I can't stay for Sunday. So I'm a no for Sunday sadly!

i would like to change my availability for the dates.... change me to a HELL YES and HELL YES!!!!!!! for both days! thanks G4L sorry about the late change!

i would like to change my availability for the dates.... change me to a HELL YES and HELL YES!!!!!!! for both days! thanks G4L sorry about the late change!

This is what I like to see!!!

LOL....

Are they counting you twice? Old and new handle. Or do you figure you will wear Buckjob the second time around???QUOTE=bmik33;1600354]Hey G4L sorry I never said it for sure but I can't stay for Sunday. So I'm a no for Sunday sadly![/QUOTE]

Last edited:
G4L sent you a PM, but the wifey won't be able to make it, but I am 100% in.

I just found out since I have to work Monday, which is my birfday AGAIN this year, I get Friday off. Now do I come down early or still come Saturday morning?

What is taking staples so long to change from a Maybe to Yes?

I just found out since I have to work Monday, which is my birfday AGAIN this year, I get Friday off. Now do I come down early or still come Saturday morning?

You already know that answer.

Still working on the wife for Sunday. Is that a more flexible day? Like I could jump in the week before?

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

Back