THP Forum Members are First Class!!

I need to come in here and give an awesome shoutout to my good friend Buckjob. I was lucky enough to for Jersey Nate and Buckjob to go out of their way and join me for a round of golf at the course I work at. The day was great and we had a blast.

When Buck won the Metal X contest, I asked him if he would be willing to sell me a putter. Anyone could have taken the chance to make some money. Buckjob, the putter addict, had the chance to increase is putter addiction by four units, and yet he didnt. Instead he offered me a choice of putter with one condition, I trade it for a logo ball from the round we played.

In the end, I was the one who gained a buck. You are a friend for life bro. Im glad I have a friend in you and I will return the favor one day. Youre the best!

I need to come in here and give an awesome shoutout to my good friend Buckjob. I was lucky enough to for Jersey Nate and Buckjob to go out of their way and join me for a round of golf at the course I work at. The day was great and we had a blast.

When Buck won the Metal X contest, I asked him if he would be willing to sell me a putter. Anyone could have taken the chance to make some money. Buckjob, the putter addict, had the chance to increase is putter addiction by four units, and yet he didnt. Instead he offered me a choice of putter with one condition, I trade it for a logo ball from the round we played.

In the end, I was the one who gained a buck. You are a friend for life bro. Im glad I have a friend in you and I will return the favor one day. Youre the best!

Bro hugs all around, way to go buck

Great stuff guys. Love reading these stories

These are the kinds of things that I want to be able to say and talk about to other members. I realize to make that happen I need to attend an outing or tour van stop and meet some of you but time and circumstances will not allow at this time. SO I will continue to read and post and speak well of all of the things that I read.

Well done to all that have been mention in this post!!!

That Buck is a good egg, well played. Sir...

Great job Buck.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Nice job Buck!

oh i see what you did there.... Seriously though it was my pleasure Thainer. i appreciate you getting me out on the course, stuff like that means a lot to me. You're a great guy especially now that you are the new and improved Thainer! lol Enjoy that thing. i hope you roll it well.

Pretty cool Buck!

Only hard part was he wanted a long putter. But I kept it in a separate room than my other putters!

Great job, Buck. I can't wait to meet you at AC!

Way to go Buck. We need to meet up sometime and play when I get back to Jersey.

Just another story about why THP members are awesome. I had mentioned multiple times about how I was thinking of trying out a Cleveland Classic driver since the prices on them have dropped. Well I got a text from my buddy Ryan saying that he had one and it wasn't working for him. He straight up offered it to me and wouldn't accept any money for it or for shipping. I'm glad to call Ryan my friend because he is a great guy and one of THPs best. Thanks War Eagle!

8uru8ema.jpg
atu3uhen.jpg

awesome gesture Ryan.... i think the head is crooked on that classic. FYI! lol

War Damn Eagle! Nice job, Ryan!

Awesome gesture Ryan....very very cool!

Well hot damn War Eagle!! What else you got lying around? Any medium shirts? Size 30 shorts? Size 28 jorts?

wow way to go Ryan! that's amazing!

Ryan is definitely a friend to have!

Way to go War!

Just seeing this, glad it got there safely. A friend gave me a heck of a deal in the Classic, it didn't beat out my Black, so I had to pay it forward.

Hit it well buddy.

Back