Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Angry Mod. hahaha

4b065643.jpg

I think I like this one better sir

Angry Angry Mod :angry::angry:
images

Changed the avatar to this as we wait for the Team name of the 3rd MC Team!

Changed the avatar to this as we wait for the Team name of the 3rd MC Team!

New entry in the team name thread: The Mysterians!

Question%252BMark%252Band%252BThe%252BMysterians%252B-%252B96%252BTears.jpg

I think mine's pretty self explanatory haha. Go Hokies! Also, who else can't wait for football season?

Pro Mo De= Professional Mobile Detailing. Same name I use on detailing forums.

sent from my brain using my thumb.

I picked the name up after my very first stroke play tourney. I was about a 12-15 HDCP at the time. I was sailing through the first four holes when i developed the worst case of shanks ever. I was hitting decent drives but if i pulled an iron it was shanked. To make things worse it was a cottonwood tree line course. Everytime i'd hit it would go further right and deeper in the trees. I couldn't help it and i was mortified. This was the first time i'd gotten the shankers. I played with two guys I'd never met. One was very understanding but it killed his round. The other guy was furious and wouldn't talk to me. Anyway, they posted my score in the clubhouse and everyone went nuts. I shot 104 in my very first tournament.

I picked the avatar because i used to have problems with throwing golf clubs. It got the to the point where each throw had a name. The Paul Bunyon, the Havercamp, The Scottie in Flight. The avatar is a tribute The Hamish. It's from the last seen in Braveheart when Hamish McGregor throws William Wallace's sword into the middle of the battlefield. Picture that throw with a wedge or driver. I haven't thrown a club like that all year.

My username is pretty simple; I used to play Top-Flite Z-Balata balls (in the '90s), which were a pretty high spin ball.
The avatar: I am Tiger's love child.

I think we are going to see quite a few of these around the forum

386925_3526914538328_422325321_n.jpg

Duc is short for Ducati. I used to ride all the time. Mike is a pretty common name, so there were a few "Mikes" in the group of guys I usually rode with. So since I was on a Ducati they called me Duc-Mike. Used it on every forum since, regardless if for bikes, guitars, golf, whatever.

The avatar is the inlay on one my favorite guitars. I felt it was appropriate for this forum since it is a "birdie".

Duc is short for Ducati. I used to ride all the time. Mike is a pretty common name, so there were a few "Mikes" in the group of guys I usually rode with. So since I was on a Ducati they called me Duc-Mike. Used it on every forum since, regardless if for bikes, guitars, golf, whatever.

The avatar is the inlay on one my favorite guitars. I felt it was appropriate for this forum since it is a "birdie".

Is that from a PRS?

Yep. That pic is from a SB22 I used to own. Wish I would have held on to that one.

That's pretty cool man, I own a few Les Pauls, no PRS though

My name is Brandon and I'm from Atlanta and I wore #16 in college playing baseball

Found this picture while looking for something completely different. Couldn't help myself!

dark-helmet.jpg

Yep. That pic is from a SB22 I used to own. Wish I would have held on to that one.

Very nice! I miss my PRS but loving the SG I sold it for.

I did a little photo chopping to Ryan Moore for the College Football season.

Can you guys help me with a new avy? I tried to get Mr. Cool to stick, but since you guys are onto the "Cooler".. :)

cooler.jpg

the_cooler_blog_logo.jpg

cooler.jpg

This one Thainer:

images

If it's the Cooler you are after, go no further than the Cooler himself...

images

images

Best neck in football. Ever. My true brutha from another mutha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

J is my first initial (Joe) and Lukes is my nickname (shortened/modified version of my last name

I'm a huuuuge giants fan

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Back