THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a friend of Dan and Smallville's.

Thank you. I was confused for a second because I did not think we had a member named that.

11:20
Puttin4Bird, Cookie, Howzat, Jrod

I have particular interest in this grouping. Thanks Hawk!!

I wanted to give you both a chance at redemption. Just don't lose twice to him!

While he is not in my group, can I reserve a spot on the range next to Dan? I am genuinely serious when I say I want to watch 350 yard bombs.

If Jake loses to Cookie again he should forfeit his captain spot

No way. He is out there shooting 1 over par rounds these days. Jake is in Iowa prep mode - not MC prep mode!

This should be a blast!

If Jake loses to Cookie again he should forfeit his captain spot
I'll never play for my captain spot, even if was again a sure thing like you. Er...wait. Anyway, no way will I play for that, but I will not lose twice. How's that? Or should I say Howzat? :D

JakeNation has spoken.
They wanted this one quite badly.

I wanted to give you both a chance at redemption. Just don't lose twice to him!
Can't guarantee it, but I'll say I like my chances. Thanks for the pairing, we will have a lot of fun. I can't wait to watch Jrod hit bombs. Or 4 irons...either way.

I'm sorry to the people hawk stuck with me i can't imagine what you did to piss him off so badly.

This is gonna be awesome!

JRod will be low man in that group on Saturday. No doubt in my mind.

JRod will be low man in that group on Saturday. No doubt in my mind.

That's awesome because he is my partner against Jake and Howzat.

I'm sorry to the people hawk stuck with me i can't imagine what you did to piss him off so badly.

This is gonna be awesome!

Dude, we will have fun Sunday. I'll make sure of that.

First group with JB again! Means I'll get to help walk Duke and Ellie again while others finish up. I figure we'll be a good 4 holes ahead of the rest by the end! LOL

First group with JB again! Means I'll get to help walk Duke and Ellie again while others finish up. I figure we'll be a good 4 holes ahead of the rest by the end! LOL

Damn right. We can talk Lee Westwood and sporks.

Group 7 on Sunday is gonna have some fun! What a group!

Jman - you tee off before I do both days. I promise no more first tee pranks. LMAO...still feel bad about that.

Jman - you tee off before I do both days. I promise no more first tee pranks. LMAO...still feel bad about that.

Punk!!!!

Group 7 on Sunday is gonna have some fun! What a group!

Yes sir, this will be a blast. I've never actually tee's it up with WR, so should be a real hoot and the chance to see TBT putt should be a real treat. I'll take my note pad!

I'm kind of speechless now. Not sure what to do now that the pairings are up. All new people in my groups, except maybe Dirt_Guy, who I think was at Ankeny last year. EXCITED! Plus I get to meet this Cookie fellow.

~Rock

Damn fine job Mr. Hawk sir. Thanks for all the hard work, I say you should drink for free the entire weekend.

Yes sir, this will be a blast. I've never actually tee's it up with WR, so should be a real hoot and the chance to see TBT putt should be a real treat. I'll take my note pad!

Seriously, dude can roll the snot out of the rock.

Glad you guys are excited. This could be my last THP event for a year or more, so I'm going to enjoy every minute. I think you all are going to be even more excited about the big outing after this thing is over.

WOW, I get to sit @ the bigboys table Sat. :)

Sent from my DROID X2

Last edited:
I'm kind of speechless now. Not sure what to do now that the pairings are up. All new people in my groups, except maybe Dirt_Guy, who I think was at Ankeny last year. EXCITED! Plus I get to meet this Cookie fellow.

~Rock

Eh, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Well, kinda it is as all I do is laugh, swing (which makes you guys laugh), and then I laugh and swing some more.

Looking forward to it Rock - we will have a blast man!

You da man Hawk. Honestly, thanks for setting all of this up and I really look forward to teeing it up with you on Sunday

You guys are going to be amazed at what large pecs Cookie has for skinny fellow.

Oh, Duke and Ellie time is always fun...hehe

Glad you guys are excited. This could be my last THP event for a year or more, so I'm going to enjoy every minute. I think you all are going to be even more excited about the big outing after this thing is over.

I know you feel GG's pain about groups right now dont you...HA!
Think of doing this for a group sometimes 3 times the size.

You guys are going to be amazed at what large pecs Cookie has for skinny fellow.

LMAO, WTF dude?!?!

I can't stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back