2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trout Bum, a guy like you would fit right into what we at Team Paradise stand for. If you decide to enter JakeNation is behind you 100%, good luck!

The more I read this thread and watch the Promo video's, it make me want to try and get in it as a player rather than sit behind the camera. Don't get me wrong, I really had fun volunteering but the competitive juices are really beginning to flow for The Morgan Cup 2013! I'm getting stoked!!!

And rightfully so! You had an opportunity to live it with us and saw just how incredible of a time we all had. I think you would be an asset to the Morgan Cup.

With that said, I am really excited to see how entry guidelines will be handled this year and following along with every single step of the way.

The more I read this thread and watch the Promo video's, it make me want to try and get in it as a player rather than sit behind the camera. Don't get me wrong, I really had fun volunteering but the competitive juices are really beginning to flow for The Morgan Cup 2013! I'm getting stoked!!!

You got my vote buddy. Time to get you on the other side of the camera

Trout Bum, a guy like you would fit right into what we at Team Paradise stand for. If you decide to enter JakeNation is behind you 100%, good luck!
I love your drafting method dude and one can never have too much of JakeNation behind them! I appreciate it man..
And rightfully so! You had an opportunity to live it with us and saw just how incredible of a time we all had. I think you would be an asset to the Morgan Cup.

With that said, I am really excited to see how entry guidelines will be handled this year and following along with every single step of the way.

I'm stoked to see how to get in this year too Cookie, it was a great experience and I was truly grateful to have met all you guys and experience it from the backside. Today for some reason it just clicked that I want in lol, I need to step out of my shell..

Where do I sign up to ride Trout Bum's coattails?

Im rooting for ya TB! Man there is a lot of excitement already about the next Morgan Cup, I hope we see 10x as many entrants this year!

I sure do hope that everybody that is in here is taking the time to go through the 2012 recap thread, and watch all the videos. Tons of great information, and you can really get a feel for how much this event, and the people involved in it mean to each other.

We own a huge website, do you not think we are capable of having downloadable content? :D
Ya never know what happens in the future.

I didn't say you weren't capable of putting up downloading content. Huge website and distributing paid downloadable content with drm and caching services are two different things.

You better try and get in. You worked extremelly hard that weekend and deserve a shot. I'll be rooting for you

Freddie didn't say one word about my swing last week, I think that means he wants to see you beat me next time!

It's difficult to comment since I was hitting last all day and you spent so much time back in the fairways.....I kid of course.
Your swing looked great and your game was solid, just let the short game get the best of you.

Dean's always on coattail scouting duty. Never met a coattail you didn't want to ride on have you? It's a good plan buddy, I like that!

Don't lie, you are the same way.

I got to play golf with you on Thursday before everything started. You are a damn good golfer, you would rock the Morgan Cup in more ways than one.

I got to play golf with you on Thursday before everything started. You are a damn good golfer, you would rock the Morgan Cup in more ways than one.

Bro, so would you! that round was fun :)

Frank needs to get in too. He is definitely a spirit booster and will help with all the headcases.

I hope you apply and make it in Trout! Would love to have you on Team Albatross! One condition though; you have to order a 2 iron!!!

I hope you apply and make it in Trout! Would love to have you on Team Albatross! One condition though; you have to order a 2 iron!!!

Dude, it would be an honor to be an Albatross team member! I don't even know if anyone makes a 2 iron anymore lol, and I wouldn't be able to bring mine if I got in either. The new Callaway long irons are pretty stout hehe..

You better try and get in. You worked extremelly hard that weekend and deserve a shot. I'll be rooting for you

We'd have to play together an awful lot man, because I cuss as much as you do.

Dude, it would be an honor to be an Albatross team member! I don't even know if anyone makes a 2 iron anymore lol, and I wouldn't be able to bring mine if I got in either. The new Callaway long irons are pretty stout hehe..
Problem solved! The new Callaway driving irons!

such a demanding captain

Yeah. But, having seen Marc hit his 2iron a freakin' mile, it would be a must!

All I know is every time he was around me either on the range or course I hit a great shot. I'm eyeing his coattails for either Team Albatross or Team Paradise.

All I know is every time he was around me either on the range or course I hit a great shot. I'm eyeing his coattails for either Team Albatross or Team Paradise.

It was the bond with Ballston Spa dude, there was a vibe there.

Im just glad I got to witness first hand how to properly ride coattails by Chunky a few weeks back. He really should write a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back