Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering what Kari can make of my putter design... :bulgy-eyes:

Pondering what Kari can make of my putter design... :bulgy-eyes:

Something that has GrantD engraved on it! :act-up:

Something that has GrantD engraved on it! :act-up:

I've been doing some doodles for a long time now, finally asked Kari if it would be possible to maybe pull something off that I came up with. He wants to see them but I want to work on them a bit more first. Its kind of exciting.

I've been doing some doodles for a long time now, finally asked Kari if it would be possible to maybe pull something off that I came up with. He wants to see them but I want to work on them a bit more first. Its kind of exciting.

That would be sick dude. Your own personally designed putter. How much would like cost you to get?

my I20s are on the way, since I only ordered 5-pw I am trying to decide what route I am going to go if the gap is too big between my M3 and 5i. I am going to see how I hit the 5i because I may just order a 4i at a later date.

Pondering a shaft for my R11. Thinking either Kusala Black, or maybe GD BB-6s..

I'm also pondering a new putter grip. Ever since I put the Seemore Iomic on my putter things haven't been working out. I think the grip is too light because I can't control the head like I used too.

I'm a fan, Pete. Did you get to try them out?

No, they weren't demo clubs. I've got, oh, until March or thereabouts before I need them. Still considering just changing shafts in my XFT-ZTP and just keep using them...if they keep making the inserts.

That would be sick dude. Your own personally designed putter. How much would like cost you to get?

Haven't gotten that far. Kari is good to me though. He's done a lot of design changes and such for me thought the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude!!! Kusala black! And then bring it to Cincy!

I dont know that GD BB might be interesting with the 9* head. Its low-mid launch. Low spin. Makes me wonder if I turned it down to 8* or put a R11S tip on it, and turned it down to 7.5 how killer that combo could be. Watch CG bang the R11S around with that Di-6 got me thinking that the low launch of BB-6 could be the ticket, even at the stock 9*.

I dont know that GD BB might be interesting with the 9* head. Its low-mid launch. Low spin. Makes me wonder if I turned it down to 8* or put a R11S tip on it, and turned it down to 7.5 how killer that combo could be. Watch CG bang the R11S around with that Di-6 got me thinking that the low launch of BB-6 could be the ticket, even at the stock 9*.

I wouldn't touch your ball flight man, I'd kill for that.

I feel so behind. But this weekend is going to be huge for me in terms of hitting new equipment. I'll get to hit some of the MC 2.0 sponsors' gear and finally be able to give feedback on it.

I feel gross. I was getting low on balls. So before my round I decided to buy two sleeves. But the pro shop only had Titleist. So I bought two sleeves of Pro-v1s. I just feel dirty.

So what are you pondering? Is this a rant? Or an item you bought today?
I feel gross. I was getting low on balls. So before my round I decided to buy two sleeves. But the pro shop only had Titleist. So I bought two sleeves of Pro-v1s. I just feel dirty.

Im pondering a fairway metal of some sort.

I can't wait to get a new SeeMore. I deserve it. Iowa and trying them out can't come soon enough!!!

I think I'm pondering some of those electric blue Lamkins grips.. Not sure why. lol

So what are you pondering? Is this a rant? Or an item you bought today?

Im pondering a fairway metal of some sort.

I'm pondering about how to not feel dirty. Because I bought Titleist balls. Thanks for moderating.

I can't wait to get a new SeeMore. I deserve it. Iowa and trying them out can't come soon enough!!!

I'll bring my platinum finished DB4 for you. If you like.

I have 4 of them, and love them. Always fun to get a new SeeMore.

Do I need to just drop the m5x in the mail? Seriously.

Do I need to just drop the m5x in the mail? Seriously.
He needs another one.

Hell, so do I. Can never have too many SeeMores. Unfortunately, my ONE CS looks like it's starting to rust? Which is odd. I thinnk I want to send it in and get it refinished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back