2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's no big deal. I won't give it a second thought the rest of the day. (fingers crossed behind my back)

I'm sure it's no big deal. I won't give it a second thought the rest of the day. (fingers crossed behind my back)

hahaha, JB's just trying to make the rest of our day interesting and maybe go faster for the NC Tour Van peeps.

Pondering pondering pondering...

more teases....hmmm

I'm in full on 2013 Morgan Cup prep mode baby. I played twice today, shot a 37 this morning on a quick morning 9 before work then played league tonight and shot 36 (+1) on the same 9 I played earlier. MC 2.0 ignited something and it's still going strong so I figured I might as well just roll right into MC 3 mode. Too bad we have this thing called winter and snow that'll throw a wrench into my plan. Then it's on to putting practice though, suppose I need to invest in a real good indoor putting green, never too early to start looking. Anyone got one for sale?

Yep, you will be like the "tin man" by the spring thaw. (great scores though)

I am definitely ducking a Captains match

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Ducking is a great idea. Putting4Headhunter has priors.

You gotta love someone being so satisfied with a tie. :D

Well, it worked out for Tadashi in our wager.....

Here goes the roller coaster again. How in the world are we supposed to get any work done??

I am going to leave in half an hour to go play golf and periodically check the phone for updates.

I agree - these announcements get you going like nothing else, and someone knows just how to play us! ha

Hmmmm. Well that is good news.

I think the birdie just coughed.....not quite a squawk. :act-up:

I am going to leave in half an hour to go play golf and periodically check the phone for updates.

I agree - these announcements get you going like nothing else, and someone knows just how to play us! ha

Just like a Stradivarius.

Edit: Not sure why all of the previous quotes popped into this reply :confused2:

I saw a red bird today at the house.......I have no idea what that means to this thread other than....tweet, tweet!

Yep, you will be like the "tin man" by the spring thaw. (great scores though)

Ducking is a great idea. Putting4Headhunter has priors.

Well, it worked out for Tadashi in our wager.....

I have some great cheese for that wine :D

Man this thread flys...
I gave up trying to catch up- I'll just jump in the deep end!

I would start by taking down that Team Paradise supporter tag

Team albatross by far has the most support at this time:)

They will be tough to beat. Heck, I'm a fan!

They haven't announced teams yet, and Chunky is already playing the underdog card...

"I get no respect..."

Team albatross by far has the most support at this time:)

No doubt, they will be a tough team to beat. From both a support perspective and on the course!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I'm just curious. Why is this one called the 2013 morgan cup and the past years is 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back