Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem! Anytime I can load up the wardrobe for under $100, I gotta share the knowledge.

This is the best time to buy golf clothes - you can get amazing deals right now.

Hot Stix Clubfitting Located in Arizona, California, New York and Florida $39.00 http://dealcaddy.golfnow.com/deal/orlando/hotstix1-1?site=GN&utm_source=subscriber_orlando&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Hot+Stix+National+8.31&blastID=572372&rcpEmail=dawg.daddy%40gmail.com

hotstix1-1-1219642-regular.jpg

Golf Galaxy's 50% off clearance items began today (in-store and online). Good thing it's payday. Use coupon code SAVEMORE at checkout

Thanks for the heads up, jank! I was only able to get 3 polos, but they were GREAT deals.

They must have made a million of these things that didn't sell before the next line was introduced, it seems like this has been on sale for ~$100 for a couple years.

it's a pretty good driver too. I like the all black version they came out with last summer.

Does anyone know of some deals on the Top flight gamer V2? Thanks

Does anyone know of some deals on the Top flight gamer V2? Thanks

Golf galaxy has then on clearance for $14.97. Don't know if that's a good price, but my local store has stacks of them in the clearance table.

GG is also giving away 6 v2s with $100 purchase.

www.rockbottomgolf.com has some Razr FIT drivers for $229. rockhead5off should get you another 5% off also. Free shipping available also.

Golf Galaxy's 50% off clearance items began today (in-store and online). Good thing it's payday. Use coupon code SAVEMORE at checkout

Awesome, can't wait to pick up a few things!!!

Golf galaxy has then on clearance for $14.97. Don't know if that's a good price, but my local store has stacks of them in the clearance table.

GG is also giving away 6 v2s with $100 purchase.
Thanks. That's not a bad deal. However a few weeks ago I think guys were getting them for like $7. Per dozen if you bought 3 or more dozen.

Hot Stix club fitting.
Driver $39
Irons $99
Full $199

I let this go last time because I didn't want to fit or buy new equipment before I took lessons that could change my swing. Now that lessons are in full swing (haha), I am definitely signing up at least for driver fitting.

http://dealcaddy.golfnow.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back