2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...Morgan is lurking. News coming???

Haha we are all desperate.

The way everything went there made it a great venue. Great practice area, 2 different courses, villas nearby. Honestly, I would be very happy to return there but also just as excited if it got moved somewhere else and we can experience a new venue. Win-win situation in my book!

Completely agree Cookie. Definitely courses I would love to play again but if the venue is moved it is because they found another amazing venue.

Hmm GG has been lurking for quite a bit of time now. Must be a long post!

It's funny seeing all the posts with the same avatar

Where has Dean been?

It's funny seeing all the posts with the same avatar

Yes it is...and then all of you replied right after each other and it was just a big line of Hacker shields...LOL

It's really cool to see Team Hackers embraced it straight away though right

Im just jealous I didnt get one last year...LOL

I think it would be really cool if it was on the bag and everything

Im just jealous I didnt get one last year...LOL

I think it would be really cool if it was on the bag and everything

Even cooler if it was a chest tattoo :alien:

would be cool if on the Team Hackers bags they included two embroidered MC's...for their back to back wins...

would be cool if on the Team Hackers bags they included two embroidered MC's...for their back to back wins...

Gio you were always my favorite person on the forum. You are smart as well

back to back wins?

sorry, was under the impression you were...? /facepalm

I guess I should concede that you are the favorites for next year at this point.

Dean,
I thought acknowledging their wins would be enough for egos...don't GIVE them next year too lol

Dean,
I thought acknowledging their wins would be enough for egos...don't GIVE them next year too lol

Cookie's ego is uncontrollable. It's going to be a long year hehe

Cookies ego is gonna be even worse after we dismantle Jake and Howzat in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back