Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rant: i wanted to go to the range today and practice short game, sand saves, and driver, but its been raining since i woke up and its now 3:15...crap

Yep, it's pouring here. It also poured yesterday, causing me to pay $52 for EIGHT HOLES.

Blows.

And the rain is giving me a headache.

Aww, poor guys, dealing with two days of rain! Call me when you gotta start building an ark! HAHA

Flop: you couldn't get a nine-hole raincheck?

Aww, poor guys, dealing with two days of rain! Call me when you gotta start building an ark! HAHA

Flop: you couldn't get a nine-hole raincheck?

No, because technically I played the "nine hole rate"...but they allow you to play until it gets dark...so I usually get 16-18 in...and I only got 8 in.

The people in front of us didn't even know how to swing. There was some girl who would walk up to her ball, whiff 6-7 times, then hit it 10 feet. And then did that all the way down the fairway. The ranger did nothing so we eventually just skipped a hole and passed them. It was pissing me off to no end.

I am still very sick, bad headache, stomach ache, sore throat, and massive sinus problems. I can barely function and i get dizzy getting up from my chair.

I am still very sick, bad headache, stomach ache, sore throat, and massive sinus problems. I can barely function and i get dizzy getting up from my chair.

porky3.gif

Spoiler
sorry.

I was thinking the same thing Harry.

This isn't really a rant 'cause I don't have any emotional attachment to it, but I couldn't figure out a better place to put it . . .

Today I received the latest Edwin Watts catalog in the mail. It never fails that they screw up the grip line-up page. At least one grip description is transposed with the photo of another grip. And it's always something obvious - like in this catalog, the photo of the Tour Velvet is referenced to the description of the MC (black/blue). And what's worse, all the MCs are together, look the same except for color, cost the same, and they got the others right. Even someone who doesn't know what a Tour Velvet looks like should be able to figure that out.

I think I had too much caffeine and/or sugar before bed. I had a Thomas Kemper Vanilla Creme soda and I never drink soda. It was good, but now I'm wishing I'd had a lemonade. Mmmmmmmm . . . lemonade.

My rant, this morning on the range before my round, I was shanking all of my wedges, and I couldn't fix it :angry:

its been raining for 3 straight days.... VERY RARE

its been raining for 3 straight days.... VERY RARE

Same here..but it's not rare. Maybe this year...but in the summer it pours almost every day.

Same here..but it's not rare. Maybe this year...but in the summer it pours almost every day.

i cant remember the last time it rained all day every day for 3 straight days and ive lived here all my life....i know it rains almost everyday in the summer, but not all day for 3 straight days (thats what i meant in my first post)

Oh sorry.

Yeah, this weather sucks.

I only have minor complaints today;

1.) Range switched from Nike to Limited Flight Wilson rocks, they suck

2.) Passive aggressive women

3.) Flakey Attorneys

4.) Cable is out

5.) Lost Debit Card.

Been there, done that, sucks. I had it for a year and a half.

I agree, it sucks. I have since fixed my swing and am hitting the ball better then ever.

1) Lost my new phone today, (thank god I found it)

2) Friend just got brand new tint on his windows and someone scratched the window (so I feel pretty bad for him)

3) Thursdays suck.

still raining. 4 straight days now. actually its POURING

Welcome to my life, RS. Strangely, DC is beautiful today. Gorgeous expected tomorrow. Lovely all weekend. But I don't have time to play.

my cat is afraid of the rain, so he wont go out on the patio to use his litterbox since its raining outside (the patio is even covered, so its not like hes gonna get wet). he's acting all weird. i guess i need to bring his litterbox inside until it stops raining, lol

OH
Spoiler
MY
Spoiler
GOD!
Spoiler
I
Spoiler
SUCK
Spoiler
AT
Spoiler
GOLF!!!!
Spoiler
And I can't take it anymore, so I'm quitting!!!!
Spoiler
Played a quick nine this morning and stunk up the course. Couldn't hit full swings, couldn't pitch, couldn't chip, couldn't putt. It was horrible. And ugly. And depressing.
Spoiler
So I'm quitting.
Spoiler
As of today, I'm done.
Spoiler
FOREVER!
Spoiler
Except...
Spoiler
there was the par 3 8th hole . . .
Spoiler
where I hit it on the green next to the hole and the grounds crew guy drove by on his tractor and yelled "that was a really excellent shot!"
Spoiler
Okay, fine. I won't quit today.
Spoiler
But I'm definitely quitting next month!!!!

pewter_trophy_lrg.jpg
16 levels of spoilers!

Hey Claire!

White box, red X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back