5 iron or 5 hybrid?

hmm, ive never seen his stuff.... or, i just dont remember the name

I saved him as a favorite. I've never gotten anything delivered this quick before! Especially since I won it at 7:30 at night, it had to ship Wednesday morning and got here one day later. It was from Oklahoma, but still, usually things I order sit somewhere in Kansas City for one day before being out for delivery.

Now I need the 6 and I'll be set!

I carry a 26* 3dx RC hybrid and start my irons at a 6i. I also have a 29* 4dx hybrid which makes its way into my bag once in a while.

Nice.....:eyepoke:

Youngblood is my favorite Swayze movie.

Sorry dude, im going to have to say Roadhouse or Point Break.

"Pain dont hurt"

" What am I gonna do, paddle to New Zealand"

"Pain dont hurt"

ROADHOUSE RULES!!!! lol, i freaking LOVE that cheesy movie!

ROADHOUSE RULES!!!! lol, i freaking LOVE that cheesy movie!

How dare you RS, there is nothing cheesy about that movie. Just dont pull a gun out on him or he will rip out your esophagus.

"Pain dont hurt"

"Pain Dont HUrt" hahahahahah!
so many classic cheesy moments in that movie. when Swayze walks into the mansion and the trophy gf is working out, she looks at him, then tries to hide her face cuz she has a black eye.....lol!!!

How dare you RS, there is nothing cheesy about that movie. Just dont pull a gun out on him or he will rip out your esophagus.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it!!! yeah, in that last fight, he's trying to hold his fist back from ripping open his chest! HAHAHAHA!!!

Wait. "Pain don't hurt"? Umm, isn't that kinda the definition of "pain."

The only thing I can think of when I hear/see "Roadhouse" is (in the deep movie man voice):

"Next on TNT . . . Roadhouse. Then . . . Roadhouse. And later . . . Roadhouse."

Wait. "Pain don't hurt"? Umm, isn't that kinda the definition of "pain."

The only thing I can think of when I hear/see "Roadhouse" is (in the deep movie man voice):

"Next on TNT . . . Roadhouse. Then . . . Roadhouse. And later . . . Roadhouse."

and i will usually watch all of them back-to-back-to-back :beat-up:

Swayze in Youngblood with Rob Lowe, Kineau Reeves (his movie debut), and others was just a classic sports movie.

Maybe ill use this for my next avatar.
Spoiler
Road_House_560.jpg

No, God no Harry, thats not even funny. What the hell is that?

Roadhouse is a total 'click and stick' movie whenever it pops up during channel surfing....

"Wesleyyyyyyy.......Wesleyyyyyyyyy!"

Has this thread become the canary in the mine shaft to see if JB is paying any attention to us?

I think right now he's just glad it's not in his honeymoon thread!

Move it? No one puts a Patrick Swayze thread in the corner. Sorry, I could not resist.
:stickbeat:

Back