THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

Dude!! Bring that bombin' tee game with you to ATL! I've gotta see it live.

We can talk Firefly and putter paint fills haha

Heck yeah! I am going to make it a point to be there.

Its an Outing in Atlanta...great people...great golf...great times. This is shaping up to an even bigger incredible event. Don't hesitate folks I believe this is one of those wish i was there events.

TapAhoy!

Its an Outing in Atlanta...great people...great golf...great times. This is shaping up to an even bigger incredible event. Don't hesitate folks I believe this is one of those with i was there events.

TapAhoy!

It's going down in history buddy! Those that miss this stop, will be in intensive aggravation therapy for years later.

how far is the course from Atlanta Airport?

how far is the course from Atlanta Airport?
Without traffic, no more than a 35 min drive (I drive fast in Atlanta) maybe 45 tops

Can I also just say, whoever picked this golf course is an absolute champion? It's about the best possible location for Ohio'ers traveling down 75, being on the northside right off the highway basically.

AWESOME!

Without traffic, no more than a 35 min drive (I drive fast in Atlanta) maybe 45 tops

Yes, it depends on the time of day. It is about 45 miles, but will take from 45 minutes to just over an hour, normally.

So, I was curious about what time to leave and head up there from my house (about 2.75 hour drive).
I found this sunrise/sunset chart online.

Twi: 7:05am
Sunrise: 7:30am
Sunset: 7:25pm
Twi: 7:50pm
Full Moon: 11:20pm
Looks like we are looking at a nice 7AM show time to start relieving the Tour Van of its load.
Oh, and a full moon to boot? Yeah, this is going to be a wild one.

JB, if there is a chance of an Adams V3 tech hybrid, S flex, being on the Van, I'd love to give one a try in Atlanta. Thanks, and, Safe travels!

JB, if there is a chance of an Adams V3 tech hybrid, S flex, being on the Van, I'd love to give one a try in Atlanta. Thanks, and, Safe travels!

I got ya buddy printman added to the Saturday morning list. I will update the list on here once we get a few more commitments :thumb:

35 minutes from the airport to Acworth is seriously moving... 45-50 minutes (maybe a touch more) is probably more reasonable. I live intown (pretty easy access to the interstate), and it's usually a solid 35-40 minutes to get to Bentwater on the weekend.

35 minutes from the airport to Acworth is seriously moving... 45-50 minutes (maybe a touch more) is probably more reasonable. I live intown (pretty easy access to the interstate), and it's usually a solid 35-40 minutes to get to Bentwater on the weekend.

Agreed with this. Plus, I-75 is always an unknown variable. It could be anywhere from 35 min to an hour and 30 min to get from Hartsfield to Acworth.

All right guys. We are getting close, and I am starting to work on the pairings, so as changes happen please let me know ASAP. Looking forward to it.

GolferSaturdaySunday
JBxx
GolferGalx
Chewiexx
MaryCxx
Ole Grayxx
KellyBoxx
v.manxx
SeeMoreGuyxx
ATLGolferxx
Bamaxx
JT723xx
Rustyxx
ir13xx
Gregxx
MSB256xx
T0ADxx
LargePhilxx
theeasterbunnyxx
Tadashixx
Tadashi's Dadxx
mikedean441xx
Canadanxx
milehighgolferxx
Jrodgers0622xx
JR x
lmaz806x
Intimidator2007x
Pinkyx
OldeAtlantax
adwillinghamx
Bear4Everx
Printman (Bear4Ever's friend)x
Lucky67 x
Lefty78x
Gipper x
cpljohnstx
wluker17x
Total Golfers:3525
Josh_Ross - Maybe
JeffReedMO – Maybe
bmwnola - maybe
usaf_giles - maybe
Jls1967 (not playing – meet folks)

Chewie, will you post the pairings when you finish making them? Just curious.

Looking forward to it, just need us a early Sunday time for the long drive home...thanks for the work chewie

I hope one of my partners for this wingding is bear4ever. This dude has the prettiest swing I have ever seen for an amateur :golf2:

I'll second that emotion. He put it on me at the outing
I hope one of my partners for this wingding is bear4ever. This dude has the prettiest swing I have ever seen for an amateur :golf2:

Is this event open to anyone?

Yes. Albatross Club Members get some freebies and get to compete to win a free putter, but the Tour Van events are open to everybody.

Back