The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just loaded up the espn fantasy football iPad app and it's awesome. Last year it was just an iPhone app not made for the iPad. This one is much better.

The iphone app is garbage compared to Yahoo's. Hope the iPad one works better for you.

Just loaded up the espn fantasy football iPad app and it's awesome. Last year it was just an iPhone app not made for the iPad. This one is much better.

<quickly heads for the app store>

It's opening day of the football season!!!

It's opening day of the football season!!!

Watched the last episode of hard knocks last night. I think the Dolphins receiving corp is worse than I thought. How could they have not gone out and at least signed a veteran or something? When Davone Bess is your #1 receiver there is a problem. Also not the way you want to introduce your rookie QB into the league. Their O-line is very good at least so he should stay upright but might have to get used to throwing the ball away alot and not forcing it.

all wildcat all the time

I caved and bought Madden football. For some reason I played with the Jets and you can select the playbook play (picks a play for you) and the first play it picked was Tebow in the wildcat, I quickly hit exit game. So lame.

My buddy said the new madden was garbage this year. How have you liked it dev?

I sure would like to hear from the guy last year that debated that Mark Sanchez was just still young and his numbers say he was as good as Brady and Elway. Then when presented with actual facts decided it was optimism more than anything.

Mark Sanchez is the 2nd coming of Matt Leinart more than he is Brady & Elway.

I havent owned or played one since 2005 so its better than I remember. If you play it on XBOX with Kinect it is pretty cool because you can make line adjustments and call audibles with your voice. I like that feature. The gameplay is pretty good. Defense is nearly impossible to play so that is kinda like it always was. Its impossible to rush the passer, because you can never get off your block. Its frustrating me.

New Madden is awesome this year

Isn't it funny that Matt Barkley could be the best USC QB to hit the pros out of Palmer, R. Johnson, Leinart, Cassel, Booty, Sanchez?

I sure would like to hear from the guy last year that debated that Mark Sanchez was just still young and his numbers say he was as good as Brady and Elway. Then when presented with actual facts decided it was optimism more than anything.

They Jets need to Fall Flat for Matt (Barkley). They need a good QB from USC and they can stop this "Sanchez is our guy" routine. I started a season in Madden with the Jets and not a single team in the NFL had any interest in trading for Mark Sanchez and I even threw in my 1st round pick. Haha I guess it is pretty realistic.

Madden is tempting this year but not after I drop 168 for a coil infraction.

I am so glad I do not have Sanchez to cheer for on my team. Sanchez homers are worse than romo homers

Isn't it funny that Matt Barkley could be the best USC QB to hit the pros out of Palmer, R. Johnson, Leinart, Cassel, Booty, Sanchez?

I think its funny that people think Barkley is a lock for the #1 overall pick and the #1 overall QB taken. I can tell you that while there is a good chance of it, there are at least a dozen scouts from NFL teams that do not have him ranked 1st.

I think its funny that people think Barkley is a lock for the #1 overall pick and the #1 overall QB taken. I can tell you that while there is a good chance of it, there are at least a dozen scouts from NFL teams that do not have him ranked 1st.

Have him ranked 1st overall or as the top QB?

Madden is tempting this year but not after I drop 168 for a coil infraction.

I am so glad I do not have Sanchez to cheer for on my team. Sanchez homers are worse than romo homers

Please never use Romo and Sanchez again in the same post. Its not fair to Romo.

I still play Madden on my PS2, LOL

Mark Sanchez sucks and my kid loves him. It's the worst situation ever.

Havent watched enough film on him yet. That will come in a few months.

Havent watched enough film on him yet. That will come in a few months.

Is there anyone off the top of your head that you think could go #1? (Not just QB)

Absolutely.
Wilson
Jeffcoat
Jones

These are all just top players, not guys I have watched film on yet.

Rex must be drinking.

I'd agree with Wilson, but not the other two guys. No way I'd put either of them above Barkley. Barkley's the golden boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back