1170613267_CeWs7-L-1.jpg

1170613432_GPgTJ-L-1.jpg

1170614246_nQPNq-L-1.jpg

1171449205_tHFb9-L-1.jpg

1171449234_PSY9P-L-1.jpg

1171450463_hqG9o-L-1.jpg

1171450381_BKkU3-L-1.jpg

1171450472_DJs3H-L-1.jpg

I like the looks of the heavyweight bullseye putter.

clam likes 'em heavy. I am intrigued with the driver. Any chance they will be at the outing?

Since I fell in love with the wedges, I am very curious about the new driver and irons. Did any of you pick up the driver for a waggle?

Since I fell in love with the wedges, I am very curious about the new driver and irons. Did any of you pick up the driver for a waggle?

how did you like the wedges? Are you seeing better control?

how did you like the wedges? Are you seeing better control?

Clam - I love the wedges. I always had major deceleration issues with normal wedges, and you can't hardly do that with these. They are a bit odd on full swings, but after a few swings, you get used to that too. I took one out on the course during the fall outing. It took me a couple swings to get used to it, but chipped much better than normal once I did (including a chip-in on the 18th of the Champion course...granted for an 8). I came home and immediately bought a 56 degree, to which I have since added a 60 deg.

Clam - I love the wedges. I always had major deceleration issues with normal wedges, and you can't hardly do that with these. They are a bit odd on full swings, but after a few swings, you get used to that too. I took one out on the course during the fall outing. It took me a couple swings to get used to it, but chipped much better than normal once I did (including a chip-in on the 18th of the Champion course...granted for an 8). I came home and immediately bought a 56 degree, to which I have since added a 60 deg.
that is my issue too. I need to check these out.

I gave the driver a wiggle and I want to hit it. They added weight to the butt of the shaft which is going to be very interesting to feel.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

I like these clubs, but is it just an optical illusion that these dots are not in a straight line to the target? Gotta be the angle of the photo, right?

1170612610_Kdnd6-L-1.jpg

I am really intrigued by the driver and full lines of clubs. Not sure if it is for me, but no question I want to try it out.

Anyone know of any reviews of the irons? Saw these advertised in the TGW catalog and I have to say they have caught my eye

Anyone know of any reviews of the irons? Saw these advertised in the TGW catalog and I have to say they have caught my eye

The wedges were at the last THP Demo Day and we would love to have the full line at this one coming up.

I liked the wedges and am very curious to check out the entire line.

The wedges were at the last THP Demo Day and we would love to have the full line at this one coming up.

Really looking forward to the reviews on these. When I read about the weighting it makes perfect sense.

They had a real nice setup at the show. I wish I was a fan of their stuff, I'm just not.

The Bullseye style ( N1-L ) rocks! So simple and easy to line up. Knocked in 4 birdie putts yesterday for a 33 for nine holes. It's a big switch from my Corza Ghost. The only problem is it looks so PUTT-PUTT golf!

The Bullseye style ( N1-L ) rocks! So simple and easy to line up. Knocked in 4 birdie putts yesterday for a 33 for nine holes. It's a big switch from my Corza Ghost. The only problem is it looks so PUTT-PUTT golf!

Glad it's working for you, do you ever use it off handed since it could be used from either side?

Shot 71 yesterday in my Men's Sunday Blitz league and won! That putter Knocked in three 10 foot birdies... looks putt-putt still but, oh well
I did hit a couple short short ones in left handed, to avoid stepping in other's lines.

Great Coverage guys! I’m learning so much about these shows that I would have never known if it was for you guys writing about the prodocol. At first you would think companies would want their product being posted all over the internet for all customers to see? But then when you make the statement how some want all files deleted you can understand why at a show like that and who is in attendance.

Back