What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice snag Jack! Dude, those things are ridiculously nice. How did you sneak that one past the old girl?

I asked nicely and she rolled her eyes and said whatever. She really is a sweet lady despite what Staples says.

Just purchased an Adams Launch Lab driver in a 10.5 loft, looking for some shaft recomendations. I would like something that launches mid to high but does not have crazy high spin. I like something in a mid 60's to 70's weight. I play stiff flex shafts, my driver SS is usually between 101-107. I tend to launch it low and rob myself of distance but my spin for the most part is ok. Thanks in advance

btw, I have an Adams Fast 12 LS with an Oban Kiyoshi 65g Stiff flex that I am gaming right now

Forum member Playdough and myself smacked around a Phenom (not sure if it was the TP or not) in Indiana a couple weeks ago.. Definitely softer in the wrong places for the both of us as we had it cranked way down to 7.5 and were hitting a few moon balls as well. Really looking forward to your feedback on this one.

I'm back after hitting a few balls in the river and all I can say is... WOW!!! I will venture to say that the 1st 10 balls I hit were the 10 best drives I've ever hit. I now know what a penetrating drive looks like (even if they were still high by most people's standards they bore through they air and had a nice descent). And not only was the flight down and penetrating but they were either straight or a 5-10 yard fade instead of a typical 30 yarder. Now, at the end I was falling back on my right foot (standard issue) and a couple drives looked like the stock shaft but even most of the bad swings were noticeably much better.

The really odd thing was how it changed the sound of my driver. I don't know if that is standard for after market shafts, I was imagining it, or there was a weird echo because of the flood wall or something. I've never cared for the sound much anyway because it is pretty loud but now it is a weird thwack. I might be crazy. Anyway, can't wait to hit it some more and hopefully I'll see longer, straighter drives, and lower scores starting tomorrow of Friday.

I'm back after hitting a few balls in the river and all I can say is... WOW!!! I will venture to say that the 1st 10 balls I hit were the 10 best drives I've ever hit. I now know what a penetrating drive looks like (even if they were still high by most people's standards they bore through they air and had a nice descent). And not only was the flight down and penetrating but they were either straight or a 5-10 yard fade instead of a typical 30 yarder. Now, at the end I was falling back on my right foot (standard issue) and a couple drives looked like the stock shaft but even most of the bad swings were noticeably much better.

The really odd thing was how it changed the sound of my driver. I don't know if that is standard for after market shafts, I was imagining it, or there was a weird echo because of the flood wall or something. I've never cared for the sound much anyway because it is pretty loud but now it is a weird thwack. I might be crazy. Anyway, can't wait to hit it some more and hopefully I'll see longer, straighter drives, and lower scores starting tomorrow of Friday.

That's fantastic man, congrats on the successful balls-into-water session! The more I hear about these shaft change game changers the more I think I need to do the same for myself. badly.

That's fantastic man, congrats on the successful balls-into-water session! The more I hear about these shaft change game changers the more I think I need to do the same for myself. badly.

This is why I am so pumped for the Tour Van stops.

Superstroke Ultra Slim in blue for this one:

DSC_0321-1.jpg

DSC_0322-2.jpg

I've just come to like this grip....alot. Like, alot-alot.

That's gonna look simply bada$$ JMan - looking forward to seeing it!!

I am pondering SeeMore's very hard on eBay these days. Just a matter of time.

me too Cookie. Me too. Almost pulled the trigger on an Si2 the other night. But I'm waiting till after this weekend.

That's gonna look simply bada$$ JMan - looking forward to seeing it!!

I am pondering SeeMore's very hard on eBay these days. Just a matter of time.

Thanks buddy, I adore the m1 rolling it indoors (and I almost went that way in my fitting). The aluminum insert in the cavity just makes it feel tremendous to me.

Picked up a Used Ogio Atlas cart bag for $50 after taxes in good condition.

Picked up a Nike VRS Hybrid, the price drop and 15% from various sites over the weekend was too much pressure.

Metal X DART

43"

John Deere Tap'n

Metal X DART

43"

John Deere Tap'n

I used to like coming in here when I saw Staples post. Now I have to delete you out of my phone.

I used to like coming in here when I saw Staples post. Now I have to delete you out of my phone.

I knew that post was coming. Lol I hope you guys get stuck together on Sunday!

Hahaha. Luckily, it prob won't b here until next week. I figured I could experiment and give it to my buddy who uses one if I don't like it. It was stupid cheap.

John Deere Tap'n

Werent you just lights out with the #7 last weekend? Why the belly?

Werent you just lights out with the #7 last weekend? Why the belly?

Well, yes for the most part. Every time I roll a mx belly in the golf shop I don't miss. I played 6 holes the other using my mashie like a belly and made a 40'er for bird, made some 4-6'ers for par, and had one 3 putt. Anchoring, while I do feel like its cheating, seems to work well for me. I figured I could experiment for $88.

John Deere Tap'n

Well, yes for the most part. Every time I roll a mx belly in the golf shop I don't miss. I played 6 holes the other using my mashie like a belly and made a 40'er for bird, made some 4-6'ers for par, and had one 3 putt. Anchoring, while I do feel like its cheating, seems to work well for me. I figured I could experiment for $88.

John Deere Tap'n
That's a steal!

I have a belly putter in my hoard, it's a SeeMore. Im terrible with it.

That's a steal!

I have a belly putter in my hoard, it's a SeeMore. Im terrible with it.

should have sent that with the classic! hehe

John Deere Tap'n
sounds like Cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back