The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till Sanchez throws one pick and the circus will be on!

Try one incompletion.

Then then fans will want Tebow, who throws 50% incompletions. :)

Buccaneers have failed to sell number of tickets required to lift blackout, game will not be televised locally in Tampa area.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Buccaneers have failed to sell number of tickets required to lift blackout, game will not be televised locally in Tampa area.

Tap Tap Taparoo

LOL, that's pathetic. Biggest bandwagon fans in the USA live in Tampa.

lol at the Time Warner commercial with Victor Cruz of the Giants. "People say I catch everything." Oops. Not last night.

Kevin

Saw this on Grantland this morning, alternate logos for all 32 NFL teams. I wish I could save individual ones, but here are all of them in JPG form:

grant_logos3x.jpg

I didn't know I had a land. Sweet!

Some of those are pretty good!

Ary, those were hilarious!

which one do you want ary?

read this today, guess this is how they roll in WI

The Lambeau Leap has its hazards, as Jennings explained to Erik Kuselias of NBC Sports Radio on Thursday night.
“I try to go away from the men because the men get a little grabby,” Jennings said. “The women get grabby too but them men it’s like come on, really, seriously? I’m another guy.”

It makes me sad that the KC one may be accurate (again) this year....damnit.

and I cannot believe there is a blackout in week 1, thats a shame, 8 months for some teams without football and you cant even show the game on TV.

FWIW its the Bucs/Panthers game in TB which I have no vested interest in

which one do you want ary?

I thought the ones for the Ravens, Cowboys, Panthers, and Redskins were the funniest. The Dolphins one is also true, sadly.

Cowboys.png

Panthers.png

ravens.png

Skins.png

hi - larious

That dude spent a lot of money to make that video

I swear when he does the 49ers one its actually Chunky

Graceland (Memphis) and Nashville are 3 hours apart... what a jerk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back