Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is lucky I don't have it narrowed down. I got a quote from Kari to do a custom Bayzie, there is a rare Betti available that I have my eye on, and I really would like to get another SeeMore back in the rotation.

Haha, true, if it was down to one absolute...you'd have to pull the trigger....right? Hehe

Haha, true, if it was down to one absolute...you'd have to pull the trigger....right? Hehe

Well of course. At least I have Buck and yourself to live vicariously through.

Well of course. At least I have Buck and yourself to live vicariously through.

I wish I was the putter ho I used to be. I miss it at times lol

In 3 1/2 years though, the floodgates will open when the Doc starts bringing home real checks. :alien:

I wish I was the putter ho I used to be. I miss it at times lol

In 3 1/2 years though, the floodgates will open when the Doc starts bringing home real checks. :alien:
This is why I do consulting on the side of my job. Wake up an extra 30 minutes in the morning and get some things done and it doesnt cut in to my day. I just started doing some Executive Recruiting on the side and the cash I get on the side is going to a few pieces of putter memorabilia! Perhaps my first Betti? Oh yes!

Bi-Matrix.

I dunno about that shaft...

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

It seems like a cheap experiment. They claim high launch low spin, which based on what some have said here, there really isn't such a thing. So is it higher launch, higher spin or lower launch, lower spin. I'm ok with the weight of the stiff, 65g, but the X is 85g which is way heavier than I like. Grafalloy's play soft based on my experience with them. So it would have to be tipped, which I'm not sure it can be or not. I emailed their tech department to see if it can be tipped an inch or inch and half. If it can be, then I'll probably give one a look.

It seems like a cheap experiment. They claim high launch low spin, which based on what some have said here, there really isn't such a thing. So is it higher launch, higher spin or lower launch, lower spin. I'm ok with the weight of the stiff, 65g, but the X is 85g which is way heavier than I like. Grafalloy's play soft based on my experience with them. So it would have to be tipped, which I'm not sure it can be or not. I emailed their tech department to see if it can be tipped an inch or inch and half. If it can be, then I'll probably give one a look.

I'm not going to have to worry about messing around with shafts, I'm just going to follow you around haha!

Let me know how it goes dude.

Er, you should try an old graffaloy blue. You will quickly change your mind about that.

I'm thinking about replacing my 3 wood with a Callaway RAZR X Black 4 wood. After demoing the club and being thoroughly impressed, having the price drop to $129 sure makes it look appealing.

I'm thinking about replacing my 3 wood with a Callaway RAZR X Black 4 wood. After demoing the club and being thoroughly impressed, having the price drop to $129 sure makes it look appealing.

I support this ponder. Love that 3W and it is a real good deal right now

21 degree 909 hybrid demo at work. First hybrid I ever hit a few years ago and it's still there haha.

Sent from my HTC One X

I support this ponder. Love that 3W and it is a real good deal right now

Here's a follow up question to your ponder support. My local shop has the RAZR Fit for $149. What will the major differences be? I liked the Black for its user friendliness and high launch. How different is the Fit?

Here's a follow up question to your ponder support. My local shop has the RAZR Fit for $149. What will the major differences be? I liked the Black for its user friendliness and high launch. How different is the Fit?

For that price just grab it. The Fit will launch mid-high and have less spin vs. the Black

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Mrs. Whozat has decided she wants a SeeMore. Now she just needs to figure out which one.

Mrs. Whozat has decided she wants a SeeMore. Now she just needs to figure out which one.

Si-1 dude....

Si-1 dude....

I think she wants to go with a mallet but we will see.

I think she wants to go with a mallet but we will see.

Check out that one dude....mid mallet, best of both worlds and cheap on eBay

Check out that one dude....mid mallet, best of both worlds and cheap on eBay

Thanks, the Seemore site calls it a blade so I wasn't quite sure.

Been jonesing for a Titleist 910 d3 9.5* for the longest. Might be time to check out eBay.

Thanks, the Seemore site calls it a blade so I wasn't quite sure.

I will have the Si1 with me next weekend. Trisha is more than welcome to use it as much as she wants to. I can game one of the other SeeMore's there for a round.

Er, you should try an old graffaloy blue. You will quickly change your mind about that.

Which part? I have a Grafalloy ProLite 35 Elite X-flex in my 3 wood. It plays half over standard, is tipped an inch and half and its perfect. It plays more like an x than a double x. I the same shaft just not an Elite in an old driver I had, it was tipped 2 inches started life as an X.

@Dan...haha. got to get an adjustable Taylormade if your going to follow me around. I'll be a cheap shaft ho...can run with expensive shaft hoes..yet.

I will have the Si1 with me next weekend. Trisha is more than welcome to use it as much as she wants to. I can game one of the other SeeMore's there for a round.

You'll have a nice selection to choose from! :alien:

@Dan...haha. got to get an adjustable Taylormade if your going to follow me around. I'll be a cheap shaft ho...can run with expensive shaft hoes..yet.

Sounds good to me! I've been meaning to acquire one.

You'll have a nice selection to choose from! :alien:

Dude, that's the only thing keeping me from purchasing one now. Patience is not a trait I possess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back