THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

About 1hours and 45 out. Should be there close to 8ish. Still heading though DE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude take del mem bridge to 295. Trafic on 95 north past Philly airport is awful

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347059082.773969.jpg

Bumper to bumper!!!

Traffic was very light. Easy ride in, just long.

Agree... I pulled in at 6:30. Of. Course the a/c wasn't on so its a bit warm. Gotta get sumptin to eat here soon!

I am sitting at a bar alone now lol. Someone save me.

Great traffic is still bad up by the airport? I need to swing by there and pickup frank. Buckjob is giving me a Betti for picking up frank

Man wish I was joining the festivities. Have fun guys!!

Creed in concert tonight at house of blues. Might have to check out how much a ticket costs!

Just got done with my practice round for tomorrow, first round in two weeks since playing with Mitch, can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Verizon 3G in AC sucks!!! Take forever to do something and 1 bar on the boardwalk.

I'm on a plane! Come on Southwest get me to Philly!

OK, here are some last minute instructions for the outing participants.

The Demo Day time has been moved up a little bit and you can be there as early as 8:30am!

When you get to Seaview, check in at the club house, pay for your round and you should receive one token for the driving range. You can check in with your real name (of if you're Dean or Jenn, with your First name and last initial as I didn't even attempt to spell that last name of yours). If you are going to hit a LOT of balls, you may want to purchase a second. From there, you will be driven to the range on one of those people mover golf carts (its a little ways). The THP Tour Van should be parked right by the range where you can pick up your goodies (assuming you are an Albatross member). The first tee time is at 11am on the nose. Each subsequent tee time is 10 minutes after the last. So our last tee time will be 12:20 pm.

Dinner for all who desire will be at the Golden Nugget (recent $150 million renovation!) and will cost only 21 bucks. We have a room reserved at the buffet there upstairs for our whole group. It will seat up to 30 so all are welcome!

Sunday morning tee times start at 8am and are 10 minutes apart, so our last tee time is 8:30. No demo day for Sunday morning.

We look forward to seeing you all down in AC tonight, tomorrow or Sunday!

Thanks - GREAT JOB!!

Thanks again for putting this thing together! Can't wait for tomorrow morning!

Awesome. See everyone there! I'll be there as early as I can get there.

Ken

OK, here are some last minute instructions for the outing participants. ...

Thanks G4L and Mrs. G4L for doing this....See you at the range tomorrow morning!

Hope you guys have a blast....I was tempted to go to this one....golf and gambling....tough to beat!

Back