Miyazaki B. Asha Shafts - Everything You Want To Know

This is good news. Can't wait to take my swings with these.

This is awesome news. Makes it even more frustrating that I couldn't make the AC outing. Looking forward to hearing THPers thoughts on these.

I don't know why but this is the most excited I've been to try out a shaft. The R&D just sounds amazing.

Oh yah an Colserts uses one.

I'm with you Jrod, it's like a fine wine these shafts. Something that takes roughly two years to create has got to be good. Looking forward to reading some feedback after this weekend

I'm with you Jrod, it's like a fine wine these shafts. Something that takes roughly two years to create has got to be good. Looking forward to reading some feedback after this weekend

Honestly I was pretty disappointed with thee C Kua. line and how it worked with me, but it sounds like they have improved greatly upon that with this shaft and I imagine great things.

My big intro was the Kusala line when I join THP. Prior to that I just knew Cleveland had expensive shafts. I liked the Kusala and live the Ckua hybo I have in my RBZ. B Asha, I'm hoping is everything I think it will be

My big intro was the Kusala line when I join THP. Prior to that I just knew Cleveland had expensive shafts. I liked the Kusala and live the Ckua hybo I have in my RBZ. B Asha, I'm hoping is everything I think it will be

Yah the Kusala Black was money for me. I love that shaft.

I don't know why but this is the most excited I've been to try out a shaft. The R&D just sounds amazing.

Oh yah an Colserts uses one.

Completely agree with this being the most excited I've ever been about a shaft. Even the name of the shaft is awesome. I heard Tim on the radio show refer to it sometimes as the "Basha" shaft. With a name like that you have to figure this shaft is going to be a bomber.

These are tipped for the fit right? Really excited to try these out I liked the fit but never got a chance to hit it with a lower launching shaft.

What are the flex codes on these bad boys anyway?

Look forward to hitting these in about an hour!

I'm really looking forward to the thoughts on this shaft as well. The Miyazaki shafts definitely have my attention and I'd like to grab one somewhere but I'm still trying to figure out which one might be best for me.

This shaft is dazzling.

May have to make a special trip to Greenville to test this one out

That has not been ruled out

Im in love with this thing.

How was everyone hitting this beast?

Back