What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially parted ways with the d2 today, great driver but its anser time!

I took my last lesson in my series. It was very productive. I've been hitting a low draw with my irons, and hitting them shorter than usual. The pro diagnosed the problem in about 15 seconds and I was immediately (like 1st swing) back to consistently hitting straight, high and crisp iron shots. Aside from getting fitted for clubs (which I haven't done) working with a good teaching pro may be the single best way to spend money on golf there is.

Played a Charity Tournament with my Brother and Dad @ The River Course on Kiawah Island.

Was an absolute blast.

Played 18 holes with my beautiful wife !

Spent time on the range working on stuff from my lesson.
Then spent more time working on chipping and pitching trying to get balls within 5 feet or closer.

Yesterday I went and picked up a new fairway wood. I was inspired by the fact that I was heading to play 18 with two fellow THPers (Schanker & RadRob) and THP is about getting new gear!

Round was plenty of fun on a course that none of us had played much (Monarch Dunes in Arroyo Grande, CA). We all left a few out there but it was fun and everyone had a few incredible shots.

Shipped a few items recently sold through the marketplace.

I played golf today, bought z star practice balls because I refuse to lose my bstones while I fix my swing. I also just posted one of my 10 posts for the day.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I played golf today, bought z star practice balls because I refuse to lose my bstones while I fix my swing. I also just posted one of my 10 posts for the day.

That's a busy day dude. You better sit down

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That's a busy day dude. You better sit down

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Never a dull moment dude! Never!

Dreamed about the [censored] from the AC van stop.

Le sigh

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Extended driver session at the range this afternoon and THP when I got a chance.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Extended range session this evening after work. I've gotta work on maintaining good posture all the way through and not standing up on the ball. It is amazing how much better my ball striking is when I do that properly.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Chipped around in my backyard, I dont want to make an idiot of myself in St. Louis.

my golf stuff today was booking tee times. got a morning tee time wednesday and a noon tee time thursday. I haven't golfed in about a month with work stuff so I'm pretty stoked to be getting out again. :D

Took the varsity teams out to play some division rivals. Did not get the overall victory but came in 2nd of the 4 teams. Our girls (State team champs, and individual champ) fell just short of the team we beat for the championship last year. Granted they have added 2 very good players and we graduated one, but we need to get better if we plan to repeat this October. The boys as a team have improved greatly this year. They beat 2 teams that we were not even close to last year...

Played something that was supposed to be golf. Im still not real sure what it really was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played something that was supposed to be golf. Im still not real sure what it really was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey same here...and to think I'm looking for new irons...makes me laugh

I drove to Tampa today for my lesson, except I didn't have a lesson scheduled and my coach wasn't in at all. Oops, the good news is I ended up having a REALLY good practice session using the golftec equipment, worked out well int he long run.

I just went through several boxes of balls and separated everything out. Carp, I have a bunch of golf stuff.

I played golf

I just went through several boxes of balls and separated everything out. Carp, I have a bunch of golf stuff.
Any that you want to get rid of, I will be glad to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back