Miyazaki B. Asha Shafts - Everything You Want To Know

Are you throwing it in the Classic JB or something else?

It's official, as soon as I get some spare time this week, the B. Asha is going in my driver.
Higher than the Blue? Interesting. This shaft has me intrigued. The Blue in my 3W has been a nice setup and I am seeing a good ballflight out of it, I kind of thought the B Asha would be a bit lower? No?

The 4S gave me a pretty similar flight to the 43S, but I thought it seemed a little smoother, War Eagle. I want to try one in the 290 head one of these days.

Any idea when these shafts will be offered out to the regular joe like me?

Should be pretty soon, golfdawg. I don't know an exact date, but they are a fall release.

I had visions of pairing it with the J40. That could be a sweet combo.

Would love to hear how it works for you with the J40.

Same here on the J40 thoughts. I would really like to pick up the 4S and put it in my J40. Will be curious to see what these are selling for. $200 - $300 would be my guess.

Man you guys have me dying to try this shaft. Sounds like it pairs well with a Razr Fit

Completely still in the equation.

I could play it with the Fit head and be very happy.

I thought that combo worked pretty well. I could work with that

I doubt I'd do any reshafting this late in the year, but I did enjoy it.

I doubt I'd do any reshafting this late in the year, but I did enjoy it.

Oh come on now Hawk, it's never too late!! It would look amazing in your classic!

JB, did you have the 4S in your driver this weekend? Any of the St. Louis guys hit this shaft this weekend?

Thanks for the bump Stan, I was curious of that as well but didn't know if he had swapped since he was under the weather.

JB, did you have the 4S in your driver this weekend? Any of the St. Louis guys hit this shaft this weekend?

I believe there was a 5X in a Razr Fit and I swung it a few times. Full transparency, I am struggling with the driver off and on, but I thought the X flex felt much stiffer than my Motore Speeder VC7.1 X. Damn good looking shaft though. But felt a little stout for my taste. An S flex may be more up my alley in this particular shaft.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I believe there was a 5X in a Razr Fit and I swung it a few times. Full transparency, I am struggling with the driver off and on, but I thought the X flex felt much stiffer than my Motore Speeder VC7.1 X. Damn good looking shaft though. But felt a little stout for my taste. An S flex may be more up my alley in this particular shaft.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Don't make me daydream about that 5x and Fit combo than I already have the past week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't make me daydream about that 5x and Fit combo than I already have the past week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a sexy set up. I grabbed it on a whim and out of curiosity, so I wasn't expecting much (which is a great way to try out, if you ask me). But it just wasn't for me. I hit 5 or so balls, but just couldn't get comfortable with it.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I did not, but most of the guys tested it out.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

It's a sexy set up. I grabbed it on a whim and out of curiosity, so I wasn't expecting much (which is a great way to try out, if you ask me). But it just wasn't for me. I hit 5 or so balls, but just couldn't get comfortable with it.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Jeff, while you might be struggling, that sweet swing of yours is going to come around and when I saw you hit the 5X and 4S, it was quite nice.

I really want to hit this shaft

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back