What cigar did you smoke today?

I had an Illusione Ultra the other night, it was darn good for such a young cigar.

Had an El Triunfador lancero (the original one) last night.

Shiftless, swimmy-headed, and unpredictable. - Jefferson Davis Hogg

Jrod gave me a Rocky Patel Sun something or other on Sunday and it was pretty damn good.

Jrod gave me a real mild cigar in Des Moines, or at least I thought It was. Very delicious.

He is a good dude

CAO OSA sol. Has become the #2 on my list. Not too strong, but a very nice flavor accompanied by a great burn.

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

Thought I would share a video I did when we had Jose Blanco of Joya de Nicaragua in one of our shops on Wednesday

Liga T52 with some Bass after an amazing evening with my wife of now 7 years! Doesn't get any better than this.

Been on a Oliva run for a while. Can't get enough of the Serie V

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Partagas[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]. The Piloto Cubano blend boasts a flavors of wood and coffee and carries a medium body.It is smooth and full of flavor. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Rocky Patels new cigar Burn. Its very smooth and the flavor is outstanding.

Cuban Partagas Corona.

I really love Cuban cigars and this one was no exception. Very smooth. The draw was a little tight but everything else was great.

Small get together with a few friends last night and had the below.

2007 Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
2000 Hoyo De Monterrey Des Deiux
2009 Trinidad Reyes
1999 Diplomaticos No 3

Sitting with some friends watching football enjoying a Tatuaje Anarchy that I got for my birthday. Easily the best smoke I have ever had!

Last night was an Opus X Magnum O, Fuente DAGA(toro sized) and finished with an Illusione MK

Driving to Georgia last week, I stopped at JR's and picked up two 5-packs of my all time favorite - LGC Wavell in natural wrapper. Although they might have skipped a beat from when I bought my first one many years ago, they still taste great to me. Enjoyed one on the UGA course, and had one at Uncle Remus Golf Course!

Finally sat down today and smoked the Alec Bradley Prensado that LargePhil gave me at the ATL outing. OUTSTANDING cigar.

Thanks Phil.

Finally sat down today and smoked the Alec Bradley Prensado that LargePhil gave me at the ATL outing. OUTSTANDING cigar.

Thanks Phil.

Great cigar. I even bought a bundle of seconds for the course and they were good.

The house blend cigar from our local shop last night. Pretty nice smoke, but the last half wasn't nearly as good as the first half.

Yea. It wasn't bad at all. Pretty mild and burned good.

I don't know what that is, but it was some guy that need to shave and had some of those big circles in his ears. Nice guy. He let me borrow his bottle opener a few times.

Back