South Florida get-together?

The 27th will work best for me. Going to Disney the weekend of the 13th

I'm good with mid October, later in the month we'll be moving so I won't ben here. I'd love to hook up with you guys before I move though.

Trout we gotta play locally before you head out brother!

Trout we gotta play locally before you head out brother!

Lets do it man, where and when? I want to play Deer Creek, and the Blue Monster again, we may also be able to play Jacaranda. Let me know.

So where would y'all want to link up if we did this in Orlando?

When Wake, Freddie, Trout and I played Orange County a few weeks ago, we were talking about this and I thought Mission Inn is a good idea. Possibly make a weekend out of it? Saturday golf, stay the night and play Sunday morning.

I'm in, we did discuss Mission Inn and I agree, that sounds like a great time, but if not there I'll play anywhere in Orlando, I love that area for golf.

When Wake, Freddie, Trout and I played Orange County a few weeks ago, we were talking about this and I thought Mission Inn is a good idea. Possibly make a weekend out of it? Saturday golf, stay the night and play Sunday morning.
My contact has moved on, so mission may not be in the cards.
Orlando works

I'm in, we did discuss Mission Inn and I agree, that sounds like a great time, but if not there I'll play anywhere in Orlando, I love that area for golf.
I'm in as well, just thinking Orlando my be best. Maybe southern dunes!

Bummer Freddie, but I'm good with anywhere up that way. I'll be out of the state from the 22-27, other than that I'm wide open.

My contact has moved on, so mission may not be in the cards.
Orlando works

I'm in as well, just thinking Orlando my be best. Maybe southern dunes!
Sarasota is nice this time of year... :alien:

Alright who's up for Sat Oct. 13? We'll figure out the most logical location once people chime in.

Alright who's up for Sat Oct. 13? We'll figure out the most logical location once people chime in.
Im up for a round, but would need it to be close to this way since I am out of town the following weekend.

Im up for a round, but would need it to be close to this way since I am out of town the following weekend.

I'm down for anywhere in the area, I was thinking Lake Jovita would be a good option but there rates are going to go up by then.

I have no idea where that is.

I'll be in Orlando on the 13th if anyone's going to be around.

War, how close to home suits you? General Tampa area or closer.

War, how close to home suits you? General Tampa area or closer.
I can do whatever, dont let me limit our course selection.

Gotcha, just trying to keep it amicable for all.

I'll be in Orlando on the 13th if anyone's going to be around.

Ill be in Orlando this weekend as well for my sons 1st Birthday. Doubt I can get out for a round!

I have no idea where that is.

If you are referring to Lake Jovita, its just NE of Tampa, about 10 minutes off I75 near Dade City. Like I said the prices are going way up between now and then, probably not a great option.

Anyone up for a round on Sunday morning?

Anyone up for a round on Sunday morning?

As in this Sunday or the 14th?

Sunday would actually work better for me rather than Sunday.

As in this Sunday or the 14th?

Sunday would actually work better for me rather than Sunday.

What he said. I'm off this coming Sunday :)

Back