Would I chutt "TO" get into the MC? Most likely. I have plenty of pride, but the MC offers massive exclusions to said pride.

Really Dan? You think by changing your location to anywhere but Ohio you have a better shot at the MC? Haha yeah right..hahaha

Really Dan? You think by changing your location to anywhere but Ohio you have a better shot at the MC? Haha yeah right..hahaha

I can actively utilize a South Carolina address. I RENOUNCE MY OHIO ADDRESS!!!

Lol.....I hate chutting

Based on your name alone you should be on Team Chutt.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I can actively utilize a South Carolina address. I RENOUNCE MY OHIO ADDRESS!!!

Hahaha I hear there are chutter colonies in South Carolina..just sayin.

maybe the bigger question is with your recent success will YOU?

If given the opportunity to, yes I will! Heck I chutted in the last one. Lol

Would I chutt "TO" get into the MC? Most likely. I have plenty of pride, but the MC offers massive exclusions to said pride.

See your not that opposed to it. Lol

This thread is still going strong. LOL. I'm generally a non-chutter. Heck I chipped from the fringe yesterday because the ball was too close to the rough and at an angle, so I didn't want to risk it. Two foot tap-in for par... I could see an outlying case where MAYBE it would be required, but they would be pretty few and far between. All that said, golf is supposed to be fun. If you want to pull the Texas wedge out, go for it. Just don't ask to borrow my putter! :D

For the record, I wouldn't chutt to play Pebble.

Dude, your awesome. I'm Canadan's biggest fan! At least there are limits. Lol

Dude, your awesome. I'm Canadan's biggest fan! At least there are limits. Lol

you're the Morgan Cup champion man, we should all be fans of you.

...minus the dang chutting

you mean the basement torture scenes

Canadan...Your wife would divorce you for making this thread.

Has anyone seen a question about chutting asked to the presidential candidates this year? The nation deserves to know how their leader stands. I hope it comes up in the debates.

Has anyone seen a question about chutting asked to the presidential candidates this year? The nation deserves to know how their leader stands. I hope it comes up in the debates.

Heh, I bet I could guess...

Heh, I bet I could guess...

Both support it I bet, but I still hope someone asks. According to some chutting study I saw somewhere on the Internet, 98.78% of people with an IQ over 75 support the chutt as a legitimate golf stroke.

Both support it I bet, but I still hope someone asks. According to some chutting study I saw somewhere on the Internet, 98.78% of people with an IQ over 75 support the chutt as a legitimate golf stroke.

the other1% must be the illiterate

the other1% must be the illiterate

Must be. They probably are just hateful people too. I'm sure they hate on and scowl at puppies and roller coasters too.

I was part of the winning team. I'm not the sole champion. But yes you should be my fans. Lol

Shot 76, with NO chutts. What. #teamnochutt

Back