The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auntie Uncle. Fun as hell at parties.

Kevin

I wonder if that uncle would have tatas?

The Panthers still don't have their big boy pants yet and not ready for prime time

Is he negative yet?
He has 9 pts, right now. The rushing touchdown helps.

He only has 2 picks, he needs 2 more to get to Vick status.

The entire panthers defense has regressed. This is a mugging plain and simple, and it sucks.

No talent.

This game is brutal.

I am glad to see Barden, Brown and the OL stepped up this week. Now extra time off to heal will be a good thing.

Yes but not a big one. I'm wasn't that confident that they would win this one. I bet the Giants to win and put $20 on it.

Looking good

WOw, that was a turrible throw.

The Panthers have the Giants right about where they want them. They have 'em all softened for the comeback.

Kevin

The Panthers are quite miserable.

Yep, not much to hand their hats (helmets) on after this game. Dropped Olsen for Bennett, hope that pans out.

What was up with the Panthers last night! We get a little prime time spot and blow it. I don't even think our O-line or D-line decided to come to the game. What a terrible night in the stadium! Crap.

I thought the entire game plan on both sides of the ball was awful. No pressure at all on Eli and we might as well had lined JPP up in our back field.

And Ramses Barden is a FF vulture. I hate him now.

It was just such a frustrating game! We came out with the wildcat and then had another few good plays. It was over after that. When you don't tough Eli all night and give the guy 5 mins back there. He is going to pick you apart. He didn't even have to us Cruz that much, because he could look at all of the receivers. I felt like Kuechly had a great game. I am just so frustrated right now. We looked like a good football team last week and this week we lay a turd.

How in the hell does Lafell only get one catch all night?

Dunno but teams have looked pretty inconsistent this year. All of them.

Well Well not back to gloat (well maybe a little) but the Giants played a complete game last night. IMO it had a lot to do with getting the run game on track, that does wonders for an offense. Eli well he was just Eli and the defense did a great job containing cam. The TO battle was won by the Giants and in turn the game.

Are you still gonna send some of that stuff you smoke down here? I definitely need it now.

Grant, where were the blitz schemes we saw against NO?

What a huge Cowboys like let down last night was. Jason Garret must have been calling plays for the Panthers.

What a huge Cowboys like let down last night was. Jason Garret must have been calling plays for the Panthers.

No kidding. Hey, at least we aren't Chiefs fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back