Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell? Or Rogers?
Yes, because me existing PVR can't do whole home or work with an overall system, so if I want to go that route, then I have to buy the whole thing over again and then the extra units for the other TV's in the house. I'd do it, but I just finished paying off this HD PVR and I don't really want to start paying another off again.

It just sucks, because I've been with this provider for 15 years and they won't give me sh!t but if a new client signs up they get a free whole home system, but those of us who are already clients just get the finger and smile.

ddec with the truth no fan boi here

I'm no Sprint fanboy that's for sure. Really I wouldn't be thinking about switching except now they charge $10 per line for what they call a premium data add on. It used to be just for the 4G phones, but they changed it a while back include all smartphones. I think if the service maps are good in your area than Sprint is a great way to go if you hoard data. Plus they roam off of Verizon towers(or at least they did not sure if that's changed) and you get free roaming data as well.

Bell? Or Rogers?
Shaw buddy, the Rogers of the west. They have a great product but sometimes they anger me. I refuse to go with Bell or Telus though.
I was like that with Dish. They started off telling me it was going to cost $100 for the Hopper and then another $99 for install. I asked why it was free for new customers and that I was going to leave. They transfered me over to another guy and he gave me all the discounts. It was amazing. He is just going to town with the discounts. I might call back today and go at it again. I might save another $10. HAHA
Nice Grant, I need to phone them and see whats up.

Shaw buddy, the Rogers of the west. They have a great product but sometimes they anger me. I refuse to go with Bell or Telus though.

Interesting.. In Ontario Rogers and Shaw are separate. Or were, last time I checked. Hope they start being nicer to you!

Nice Grant, I need to phone them and see whats up.

It might be worth it, but I am not sure. I did have to sign up for 24 month contract. I was cool with that though. I am not planning on leaving.

Interesting.. In Ontario Rogers and Shaw are separate. Or were, last time I checked. Hope they start being nicer to you!
That would be nice here, we have Rogers for cell and stuff, but not for cable.

I like that 2 heavyweights are battling for the lead in this game.
Im hoping it causes each of them to push each other in the R&D side of things and really start pushing out some amazing products.

I've been fighting with my iphone 4s for a day now but I think I've finally won. I'm not 100% on what happened to it but I think an app I was downloading got corrupted and then just screwed with my phone.

All fixed now but I had to reset my settings to default and now I have to readd all my wifi passwords everywhere I go and get my phone settings back to where I like them.

No android thread?

Anyways, just for those looking for quick photo effects packages. Screw Instagram, Pixlr-o-matic is sick for those with iphone and android.

Thanks fellas. I did some poking around this morning since I'm stuck at work today and the coverage map scares me a little. One of our divisions uses Sprint/Nextel and they have pretty large areas where they get no service. I can go about anywhere out here and at least get a "hey I'm dying" text message out, it's not much but it is a safety blanket. Adding to that no 4G anywhere nearby except in that giant cess pool city to my east and where I'm located is off network roaming. So if I understand it correctly the unlimited data does not include when you're off network. That bites c**k. I'm not too pleased with VZW right now, but it looks like I'm stuck at the moment.

For your job Danny, stick with verizon. When I was racing down in your posts quite a bit, my buddy never had service at our races in three boonies, always had to use my phone. Like you said having phone service with your job is a safety feature.

Tapin for bird

My iPad just got an update to iOS6, it's pretty cool. Includes Siri.

Typical woman, must be turned on through various settings and manipulations. Unless you get a newer one.

LtEvO TaPpEd

FIFY!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Electronics pondering in full standby mode today... #iphonegotyourwallet

Tapping from yet another Galaxy!

Electronics pondering in full standby mode today... #iphonegotyourwallet

Tapping from yet another Galaxy!

I almost boughtan iphone today. But could not justify the cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back