Poor metal-x. Stained with grass and feeling abused.

You should be ashamed.

Stains come and go, but the epic chutting stories live forever.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know if redlyne mentioned this but last week, our playing partners chutted from the bunkers. Is that a chutt?

I failed to mention that in the thread I think. That guy was an epic chutter, its a shame he didn't join the forums.

I failed to mention that in the thread I think. That guy was an epic chutter, its a shame he didn't join the forums.

LOL he took like 5 from the sand on that Par 3 haha.

LOL he took like 5 from the sand on that Par 3 haha.

Haha I must have missed that. He took 5 strokes out of the sand?! That's no bueno.

Haha I must have missed that. He took 5 strokes out of the sand?! That's no bueno.

LOL yeah when you almost killed me with that ball at DobsonHAHA

LOL yeah when you almost killed me with that ball at DobsonHAHA

Ohhhh I was thinking about Ocotillo haha. Yeah you woulda been thinking I was swinging a RBZ sw with how my ball came out of the sand like a rocket. Its not good to have to yell fore at your own group, lmao.

I think that guy was using a wedge, I could be wrong though. If he was using a putter it would have dropped in the hole on the first swing. #teamchutt

Ohhhh I was thinking about Ocotillo haha. Yeah you woulda been thinking I was swinging a RBZ sw with how my ball came out of the sand like a rocket. Its not good to have to yell fore at your own group, lmao.

I think that guy was using a wedge, I could be wrong though. If he was using a putter it would have dropped in the hole on the first swing. #teamchutt

LOL dude I swear it was his putter. His buddy did it too. He brought the wedge... then dropped it and proceeded to chutt out of the bunker. I seen it with my own two eyes.

LOL dude I swear it was his putter. His buddy did it too. He brought the wedge... then dropped it and proceeded to chutt out of the bunker. I seen it with my own two eyes.

Haha, I missed it man. But bringing the wedge then discarding it by throwing it on the ground so you can use your flat stick is a gentleman's move. And since he was a rocket scientist I won't second guess him on the choice. Im sure he did all the physics equations to prove the putter is the best club around the green, even out of the sand. Although his execution was bad this time, it will only get better.

Haha, I missed it man. But bringing the wedge then discarding it by throwing it on the ground so you can use your flat stick is a gentleman's move. And since he was a rocket scientist I won't second guess him on the choice. Im sure he did all the physics equations to prove the putter is the best club around the green, even out of the sand. Although his execution was bad this time, it will only get better.

LMFAo. Just an off chutting day!

LMFAo. Just an off chutting day!

Off chutting day? No.

There should be no chutting. It's a disgrace. Especially when it comes to Bettinardi's.

But.......if you cant use a wedge and need a bail out, I guess it's your only choice. Right?!?!

Just wanna let you all know chutting will NOT be a criteria in my putter reviews so we are all clear. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanna let you all know chutting will NOT be a criteria in my putter reviews so we are all clear. LOL!

Dang I was looking forward to that part....LOL

Off chutting day? No.

There should be no chutting. It's a disgrace. Especially when it comes to Bettinardi's.

But.......if you cant use a wedge and need a bail out, I guess it's your only choice. Right?!?!

I can use my wedges decently but prefer the chutt. It's hardly a bail out because #chuttinainteasy. To me it's honorable, noble and just plain fun to chutt. Its hardly a disgrace.

I can use my wedges decently but prefer the chutt. It's hardly a bail out because #chuttinainteasy. To me it's honorable, noble and just plain fun to chutt. Its hardly a disgrace.

Whatever makes you feel better buddy!!

I will leave it at this: when you lack the ability to chip, you should chutt!

Whatever makes you feel better buddy!!

I will leave it at this: when you lack the ability to chip, you should chutt!

Funny thing was that he holed 3 chips the other day warming up. I don't chutt but I can't fault it. My bettinardi will never see a chutt haha. The Nike maybe :)

Funny thing was that he holed 3 chips the other day warming up. I don't chutt but I can't fault it. My bettinardi will never see a chutt haha. The Nike maybe :)

Attaboy Tmex! Warms my heart, take care of the pretty putters dude!

A maybe with the Nike is good enough for me! I may cry a single tear of happiness when this happens.

Attaboy Tmex! Warms my heart, take care of the pretty putters dude!

Exactly! I can't imagine that finish getting marred by a loose pebble.

A maybe with the Nike is good enough for me! I may cry a single tear of happiness when this happens.

And we will get it on video!

I luv this thread! Thanks for starting it Dan. I lmafo every time I come in here.

I luv this thread! Thanks for starting it Dan. I lmafo every time I come in here.

What is it that you find funny about chugging good sir? It is a time honored tradition in the world of golf.

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

I chutted in for birdie today from 3 feet off the green!

Boom! Another chutting success!

I almost chutted in again today had to settle for a chutt and 1 putt

Would the putter from a bunker be a butter?

Back